Status
Not open for further replies.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. And so it begins.
2. And I am hoping that he gets his gal, pig, whatever!
3. READ:

"Special counsel John Durham has issued trial subpoenas for members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee as he continued to push his theory of a “joint venture” in the case he built against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann, who represented Clinton’s campaign."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. And so it begins.
3. READ:

"Special counsel John Durham has issued trial subpoenas for members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee as he continued to push his theory of a “joint venture” in the case he built against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann, who represented Clinton’s campaign."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Durham means business. He's slowly closing in.

Sorry bout that,
1. And so it begins.

1hillaryhog.jpg

OINK OINK

Durham-Sussmann-Joffe-2-v2.jpg
Durham-Sussmann-Joffe-1-v4.jpg

imo

Durham’s purpose is to take out what's left of the Clinton’s machine, and to give a plausible excuse for the conduct of the DOJ and FBI for spying on their political opposition.

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets hope the lid gets blow off this real soon.
2. Another nail in the DNC coffins.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its bigger than Water Gate.
2. And the press avoids this one, like the plague, sounds suspicious, huh?
3. I'm sure the press will wake up soon, when Hildabeast does the Orange Perp Walk!...lol!
4. They live in an Alternate Reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry, Westwall, but the civil war started when the usurper was installed and started rescinding Trump's policies through executive orders on inauguration day.

I know, I just don't want it to go crazy.

Sorry bout that,

1. And so it begins.
3. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They could get Her lawyers to flip real easy like.
Those Clinton lawyers planted in the Mueller investigation had to much a conflict of interest in a now obvious tied to the whole scheme deal that can net those lawyers is some of the most serious charges of obstruction, false charges and investigations tied to a treasonous act.
Maybe they give up the big orchestrator of the whole thing, beyond just Clinton.

Sorry 'bout that... Had to close this thread that does not comply with "Clean Start" policy. If you think the topic is IMPORTANT ENOUGH to post -- treat the Title and Opost with respect. Dont use "petnames', flaming or baiting language. Policy is referred to in the Posting Guidelines and a copy of "Clean Start" policy is a sticky in Announcements Forum.

Anyone is welcome to repost this story in compliance with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back