*Sweet Wonderful Hillary Is Going Down*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Footsteps are getting loader.
READ:Letter: No, Hillary Can’t Try To Hide Her Oppo From The Special Counsel

"The Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee’s claims of attorney-client privilege in the Michael Sussmann criminal case may constitute a breach of the settlement agreements they entered with the Federal Election Commission, according to a letter sent to Special Counsel John Durham’s office on Friday."

AND READ: Clinton campaign's 11th hour attorney privilege ploy likely to backfire in Durham case

"That's because the very subjects the Clinton campaign now seeks to protect — such as its now-discredited anti-Trump research — were widely distributed without regard to privilege for years."

2. Hiding behind the election itself will get you nowhere fast!
3. Keeping her feet to the fire is fair, seeing what she did was really bad.
4. Far far worse than Water Gate.
5. Trying to sit on this wrongful wonderful act against Trump.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
"That, however, is precisely what Hillary for America and DNC are doing, leading one to wonder if the real issue in play is not attorney-client privilege, but the privilege of being a Democrat."

I dunno how this is all going to turn out, but it sure does look like a double standard at work. Imagine that.

Sweet Wonderful Hillary Is Going Down​

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/14/b7/be14b740df2463e92b4ac8391ffb9ac4.gif

About 12-30 feet face down on the lake bottom ought to be just about be right. Only question is will this be self-inflicted or will someone "suicide" her like so many others around her?

I just hope Bill doesn't find her tied to her bed with a sheet!

Forum List

Back