Welcome to the Swamp, Mr. Durham

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Welcome to the Swamp, Mr. Durham | National Review

Damn, if just half of this shit is true it explains a lot of the circling of the wagons going on with the traitorous wretches on both "sides".

• For the special counsel, the prosecution of Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann in a Washington, D.C., courtroom will not be a home game.

Roy Cohn, the notorious rogue lawyer and Donald Trump confidant, famously said, “Don’t tell me what the law is, tell me who the judge is.” And the judge in Special Counsel John Durham’s prosecution of Michael Sussmann will have to decide a point of false-statements law: materiality.

Sussmann, of course, is the former Perkins Coie lawyer who represented the Democratic National Committee (DNC), among other notable political clients. The case against him stems from his efforts to peddle to government investigative agencies the political slander that Donald Trump was a clandestine agent of Vladimir Putin’s Russian regime — at bottom, he is alleged to have concealed that the main client on whose behalf he labored in this endeavor was the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The crescendo toward which Durham appears to be building is a final report that will show the Trump–Russia “collusion” innuendo that gripped the country for three years was essentially concocted by Mrs. Clinton and her minions. Though some comparatively minor crimes may have been committed along the way, such a partisan scheme would not necessarily be a crime in and of itself. It would, however, be one of the dirtiest, swampiest political tricks of all time.

As "crimes" go this is pretty weak. I suspect there will be an embarrassing shortage of people willing to testify to anything that supports the republican narrative.

As "crimes" go this is pretty weak. I suspect there will be an embarrassing shortage of people willing to testify to anything that supports the republican narrative.
It's always like that with Progs. Oh golly gee. Hillary has had that smell for a half century. From her younger days to Arkansas to D.C. To N.Y. and back to D.C. Popularity voting destroys at times. Obama was and is not a brother. He guaranteed ghettos will never be eliminated.

Welcome to the Swamp, Mr. Durham | National Review

Damn, if just half of this shit is true it explains a lot of the circling of the wagons going on with the traitorous wretches on both "sides".

• For the special counsel, the prosecution of Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann in a Washington, D.C., courtroom will not be a home game.

Roy Cohn, the notorious rogue lawyer and Donald Trump confidant, famously said, “Don’t tell me what the law is, tell me who the judge is.” And the judge in Special Counsel John Durham’s prosecution of Michael Sussmann will have to decide a point of false-statements law: materiality.

Sussmann, of course, is the former Perkins Coie lawyer who represented the Democratic National Committee (DNC), among other notable political clients. The case against him stems from his efforts to peddle to government investigative agencies the political slander that Donald Trump was a clandestine agent of Vladimir Putin’s Russian regime — at bottom, he is alleged to have concealed that the main client on whose behalf he labored in this endeavor was the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The crescendo toward which Durham appears to be building is a final report that will show the Trump–Russia “collusion” innuendo that gripped the country for three years was essentially concocted by Mrs. Clinton and her minions. Though some comparatively minor crimes may have been committed along the way, such a partisan scheme would not necessarily be a crime in and of itself. It would, however, be one of the dirtiest, swampiest political tricks of all time.
Sussman was charged for not saying who he was working for, not for giving false information about trump in his report.

The way things are looking Durham is a "red headed stepchild" for much of the Uniparty.
He didn't produce anything the republicans can effectively use. You ought to be pissed at him for only being able to find some procedural shit that may not make it to court by some guy no one ever heard of.

Forum List

Back