*Hillary's At Tipping Point*

Sorry bout that,

1. Won't be long, The Hildabeast, will be brought down by the Lion King.
2. And it will be glorious!
3. She should be put on suicide watch, she might take the easy way out.
4. READ:Text confirms Hillary's 'conspiracy' to steal election, says special counsel

"
Advertisement

POLITICS U.S. WND NEWS CENTER WORLDWND

Text confirms Hillary's 'conspiracy' to steal election, says special counsel​

Durham drops smoking gun as he spells out his operating thesis​

Art Moore
By Art Moore
Published April 5, 2022 at 1:09pm
ShareTweetGab ShareEmailPrint
Hillary Clinton in an interview with NBC's Meet the Press. (Video screenshot)'s Meet the Press. (Video screenshot)

Hillary Clinton in an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press." (Video screenshot)
In a court filing late Monday night, the special counsel probing the origins of the Obama administration's investigation of the now- debunked charge of Trump-Russia collusion clearly stated where he believes all the evidence he has compiled is leading: Hillary Clinton, her operatives and her campaign formed a "joint venture or conspiracy" to undermine Donald Trump and bolster her chance of fulfilling her lifelong ambition to become president of the United States."

4. Good News for justice.
5. Perp walk if she doesn't throw herself off a bridge.
6. Her supporters will ask when can it be expected?
7. I will exclaim "Not soon enough."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
wishful thinking

i heard that sociopaths RARELY end their own lives...

+

You base a lot of your posting on ignorant assumptions. This is one reason you’re wrong about almost everything.

I support Trump over Brandon. Of course. Only dopes like you could support the senile old racist, Brandon. I did support Trump over Shrillary. Again: of course. She is an awful human being. And I have defended Trump against a boatload of dishonest leftwing false claims. All that said, unlike you libturds relative to Brandon or Shrillary, I can admit that the one I support has faults. It requires honesty and ibjectivity, so you’ll never catch on.

In any event, you are totally repulsive and too dishonest to be trusted and therefore you couldn’t persuade a person dying of thirst to take a cold bottle of water from you.

Forum List

Back