*Hillary's At Tipping Point*

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh we want her alrighty, we want her bad.
2. Bad enough to not care her demise.
3. She and Obama are the worse living political hacks on the planet.
4. Joe is a has been that wasn't much of a has.
5. But we are licking our collective lips over The Hildabeast.
6. Its been a long wait, but maybe not too far now away.
7. Perp Walk Orange Jump Suit, would be Cherry ONTOP!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
ODTV5JA.png

Sorry bout that,

1. So a supposed erasure of calls with no evidence should make things all ok with the Hildabest?
2. Try harder.
3. Crimes in the White House are the hardest to shake off.
4. All crimes if they are crime, should be given equal time on justice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This guy’s got a severe case of HDS.
Sorry bout that,

1. Damn Straight.
2. She is the worst of *ALL TIME*.
3. When you look for the definition of snake, a picture of her will be there to define the word.
4. USA will rejoice, even the Libtards, when she goes out like a flaming ball of fire.
5. Not too soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Damn Straight.
2. She is the worst of *ALL TIME*.
3. When you look for the definition of snake, a picture of her will be there to define the word.
4. USA will rejoice, even the Libtards, when she goes out like a flaming ball of fire.
5. Not too soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So you're wishing death upon her?

That's nice.

This guy’s got a severe case of HDS.
Sorry bout that,

1. Damn Straight I do.
2. I want the whole world to come crashing down on That Hildabeast.
3. She owes us as much.
4. I want to see her whine and scream of punishment.
5. I want her perp walked in an orange jump suit on camera.
6. I would say twenty years without the possibility of parole aught to be enough.
7. Other than that, thats all I want!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your topics seriously blow chunks.

Regards,
PinktheFloyd88
Not really. I recall (from my earlier stint on this Board, a few years back) that I didn’t care for his posting style. Maybe I’ve changed or maybe he has; not sure. But, if we get past the style issue (sorry about that), and if we instead pay attention to the factual matters undergirding his posts, I have to concede: old SirJames does offer posts worthy of some consideration.

Interesting in that for the most part Dim’s don’t care about government corruption. Possibly because they are used to it. As many say the ends, regardless of the means, somehow justify the process regardless of the price. It will be interesting to see how revelations from Durham’s investigation and Hunters lap top play out. In closing how is it that politicians enter office with virtually nothing and leave office with a pile of cash based on their salary?

Except the bogus claim ^ about Trump has already been exposed as false. The operative word in the phrase “current events” is “current.” So, try to keep up.
The lack of an official White House notation of any calls placed to or by Trump for 457 minutes — from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. — on Jan. 6, 2021 means there is no record of the calls made by Trump as his supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol

this has been debunked?

The lack of an official White House notation of any calls placed to or by Trump for 457 minutes — from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. — on Jan. 6, 2021 means there is no record of the calls made by Trump as his supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol

this has been debunked?
Yes. See: Breaking News - Yet Another Anti-Trump Media Hoax Falls Apart In Two Days

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Wheels of justice grind real slow, still waiting?
2. Not soon enough I know.
3. But wait we shall.
4. Her words: "What difference does it make anyway?" people actually died, so she exclaims this BS.
5. Inferring: "It doesn't matter their dead now!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Of course, trump trash thinks of violence and murder.
How many Arkancides have Bill and Hill chalked up? I just want to see both of them experience unbearable, excruciating and incurable misery and pain for the rest of their miserable lives. Ol' Bill looks like death warmed over since they took his adrenochrome from him. Hillary is still allowed to eat tortured babies.

Forum List

Back