Dumbness and xenophobia were baked into Trump’s speech

Any chance you disgruntled libs could speed things up with the riots. So far its a bit boring.

'He has already let America down'
Jill Abramson: The man does not seem capable of being magnanimous
Steven Thrasher: Dumbness and xenophobia were baked into Trump’s speech
Michael Paarlberg: It veered from religious pieties to dystopian hellscapes
Jamie Weinstein: A conservative isn’t heading into the White House. A populist is

The dumbness and xenophobia baked into Trump’s speech weren’t surprising. Perhaps more alarming was seeing Democratic leaders from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton sitting there, silently, granting legitimacy to this idiotic ugliness.
'He has already let America down': the reaction to Trump's first speech as president

Haters gonna hate, regressives are going to be crying for the next 8 years. Enjoy your new president.

HAARETZ: Trump's Inaugural Speech Was Radically Populist and Hypocritical
Trump's inaugural speech was radically populist and hypocritical
giphy.gif

Great Speech! If it offended you, it was an awesome speech.

The Neo Nazis of The Left, I hope will always be offended by people trying to do the right thing for The American People.

You should immigrate to Cuba or Mexico. I hear they are looking for people just like you.
Buy American, Hire American is unamerican to the left.

Me thinks that doesn't make sense, but it is a bunch of libturds.

They enjoyed destroy america by the obummer dude.

Great speech. First time in 8 years you heard a speech about American excellence, the American people, not his group and that group, global warming, etc.

I felt I listened to an adult.

What did he say that was so bad?

nothing, absolutely nothing different.

SSDD

sams shit different day
Which was.....? Seemed pretty patriotic to me. America Should put America first. What the F*** is offensive about that? BTW, as I recall, President Trump also said that ALL nations have a duty to, first and foremost, look after their own best interests. I see why Germany has a problem with that, but U.S. liberals? Why is it offensive to put one's own country before other countries? Unless, of course you despise the very concept of independent countries.

It was devoid of all the fancy words he may have learned from repeating the oath, but I don't think it was openly offensive like his tweets.

Although I admit I didn't watch the whole thing, I was afraid it was going to be like his campaign speeches where he can ramble on for about an hour or more.

Germany attacks President's speech for 'highly nationalistic tones'
Sigmar Gabirel added that the businessman had been elected as a result of "bad radicalisation" in the US. He added: Europe and Germany must stand together "to defend our interests."
Germany responds to Donald Trump's 'highly nationalistic' inauguration speech
His inauguration has been mired by controversy as protests took place around the world. In Washington, where the ceremony took place, protesters chained themselves to inauguration check points, to stop Trump supporters from entering. In some areas, clashes with the police brought out, resulting in gas cannisters being thrown, and some skirmishes.

Europe and Germany should defend their interests, but America should not?

Snowflake logic.

'He has already let America down'
Jill Abramson: The man does not seem capable of being magnanimous
Steven Thrasher: Dumbness and xenophobia were baked into Trump’s speech
Michael Paarlberg: It veered from religious pieties to dystopian hellscapes
Jamie Weinstein: A conservative isn’t heading into the White House. A populist is

The dumbness and xenophobia baked into Trump’s speech weren’t surprising. Perhaps more alarming was seeing Democratic leaders from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton sitting there, silently, granting legitimacy to this idiotic ugliness.
'He has already let America down': the reaction to Trump's first speech as president
Actually I thought it was a great speech.

He is speaking to the voters in the swing states who elected him.

Dumb post of the day, that takes talent. Candidates don't grant legitimacy, the people do. In fact that was a major theme of his speech, returning power to the people.

The ugliness was how Bernie was a patsy for the DNC to make Hillary look like a better candidate. He and all his followers were used shamelessly. It probably cost them the election.

His inauguration has been mired by controversy as protests took place around the world. In Washington, where the ceremony took place, protesters chained themselves to inauguration check points
Leftists always think they've created a controversy whenever they show their ass. They can't see what babies they are. Grownups either laugh or pity you. Sometimes both.

Forum List

Back