Duke U Death Panel Denies Unvaxxed 14 y/o Girl Transplant

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Duke University has denied access to a kidney transplant for a 14 year old adopted child.
Apparently, Duke didn't read the memo from the CDC guidance that no longer makes a distinction between those that took the clot shots & those that refused to enroll in a medical trial pushed by corrupted bureaucrats on pharma payrolls & depopulation globalists like Bill Gates.
This young Ukrainian girl was brought into the family of 12 by her retired service parents.

I remember when the left told us the very idea of death panels was another "conspiracy theory".
Why have the govt do it when you can get others to do the dirty work & the UNiparty can claim innocence?
Now they hide behind the scenes, directing the companies/institutions to enforce their medical tyranny while they continue to pimp more fake vaccines onto a population of sheep that is slowly waking up from a brain dead slumber.

Cue the "compassionate" virtue signalers to tell us all to bend the knee & just do as told if we want equal rights.

We were hopeful that things would go our way. Today we were told that Yulia cannot have a transplant at Duke even if we have a live donor for her because of our refusal of the HPV and Covid vaccines. The HPV is new, we just learned of it yesterday. So here we sit contemplating our next steps.

To think that a committee can determine someone’s life is terrifying. This is without a doubt medical tyranny. What has become of the medical community? How does the refusal of a shot that is known to cause many health issues AND does NOT stop the spread of a disease deny a 14 year a lifesaving therapy? How does that happen in America?

Duke University has denied access to a kidney transplant for a 14 year old adopted child.
Apparently, Duke didn't read the memo from the CDC guidance that no longer makes a distinction between those that took the clot shots & those that refused to enroll in a medical trial pushed by corrupted bureaucrats on pharma payrolls & depopulation globalists like Bill Gates.
This young Ukrainian girl was brought into the family of 12 by her retired service parents.

I remember when the left told us the very idea of death panels was another "conspiracy theory".
Why have the govt do it when you can get others to do the dirty work & the UNiparty can claim innocence?
Now they hide behind the scenes, directing the companies/institutions to enforce their medical tyranny while they continue to pimp more fake vaccines onto a population of sheep that is slowly waking up from a brain dead slumber.

Cue the "compassionate" virtue signalers to tell us all to bend the knee & just do as told if we want equal rights.

We were hopeful that things would go our way. Today we were told that Yulia cannot have a transplant at Duke even if we have a live donor for her because of our refusal of the HPV and Covid vaccines. The HPV is new, we just learned of it yesterday. So here we sit contemplating our next steps.

To think that a committee can determine someone’s life is terrifying. This is without a doubt medical tyranny. What has become of the medical community? How does the refusal of a shot that is known to cause many health issues AND does NOT stop the spread of a disease deny a 14 year a lifesaving therapy? How does that happen in America?

Nuremberg 2.0 time.

This is really not a new thing. In order to get a transplant there is always a list of things that must be completed by the patient.

This is really not a new thing. In order to get a transplant there is always a list of things that must be completed by the patient.

This is new because the covid risk to those under 18 is incredibly miniscule.
It makes no sense at all.
The risk of the mRNA vaccines is higher than covid in that age group.

This is new because the covid risk to those under 18 is incredibly miniscule.
It makes no sense at all.
The risk of the mRNA vaccines is higher than covid in that age group.

I do not agree with the ruling by Duke, but transplant patients being forced to follow very strict guidelines is nothing new.

Imagine choosing for your child to die rather than giving them a shot

Imagine choosing for your child to die rather than giving them a shot

That is silly because the mRNA vaccines have a much higher death risk than covid does, for those under18.
And it is NO death they are choosing, but to go to a different and more respectable hospital than Duke, which obviously does not know what it is doing if they want to insist on vaccinating someone under 18.
Even the WHO says:
{...
COVID-19 vaccines with WHO EUL are safe for most people 18 years and older, including those with pre-existing conditions, including auto-immune disorders. These conditions include: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, pulmonary, liver and kidney disease, as well as chronic infections that are stable and controlled.
...}
So not recommended for those under 18.

That is silly because the mRNA vaccines have a much higher death risk than covid does, for those under18.
And it is NO death they are choosing, but to go to a different and more respectable hospital than Duke, which obviously does not know what it is doing if they want to insist on vaccinating someone under 18.
Even the WHO says:
{...
COVID-19 vaccines with WHO EUL are safe for most people 18 years and older, including those with pre-existing conditions, including auto-immune disorders. These conditions include: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, pulmonary, liver and kidney disease, as well as chronic infections that are stable and controlled.
...}
So not recommended for those under 18.
It is repeatedly said that mRNA vaxxes are a 100% certain death sentence, the only variable is how long it might take to clog your arteries with endlessly replicating spike proteins. Some are faster than others. Simply repeating what I heard, can't officialize that with a stamp of authenticity, but I'm not taking my chances and avoiding it like the plague.

It is repeatedly said that mRNA vaxxes are a 100% certain death sentence, the only variable is how long it might take to clog your arteries with endlessly replicating spike proteins. Some are faster than others. Simply repeating what I heard, can't officialize that with a stamp of authenticity, but I'm not taking my chances and avoiding it like the plague.

These mRNA injections may help the elderly but there is no way to prove. We do know that millions have/are dying from the injections though.

Hard to believe. It's like a bad dystopian movie. There must be some financial or more likely legal reason around following the CDC guidelines in this case.

Hard to believe. It's like a bad dystopian movie. There must be some financial or more likely legal reason around following the CDC guidelines in this case.

I can't imagine that there is no effective way to hold people, like the individual who has ultimate authority for having made this vicious decision, accountable for the murder of anyone who dies by their actions.

This is a great example of why I refuse to use so-called "modern" so-called "medicine" -- no one is ever held accountable for the damage they do.

I hope I am alive to see the hanging when Nuremberg 2.0 gets going. Hell, I'd like to pull the lever.

Forum List

Back