Dude has foot amputated, then invites friends over to eat it

We're a pretty well fed country when cannibalism is out of curiosity/boredom.

Why was he even allowed to get access to the amputated foot in the first place? Yes, it came from his body, but aren't the doctors supposed to get rid of such things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, they offered a friend his abdominal tumor in a jar of formaldehyde, so I suppose it IS yours, if you ask nicely. If they had to amputate his leg though, it was because it had become diseased and you don't want to be eating that. Which is the main reason I doubt it's true.
The leg was not diseased. It was crushed in a motorcycle accident.

Why was he even allowed to get access to the amputated foot in the first place? Yes, it came from his body, but aren't the doctors supposed to get rid of such things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, they offered a friend his abdominal tumor in a jar of formaldehyde, so I suppose it IS yours, if you ask nicely. If they had to amputate his leg though, it was because it had become diseased and you don't want to be eating that. Which is the main reason I doubt it's true.
The leg was not diseased. It was crushed in a motorcycle accident.

Thank goodness. Free-range meat, is much better than the diseased stuff.

51K6589DEYL._SY445_.jpg

I wonder if his foot was being.......rude. Given a choice I much prefer eating rude people. Free-range rude.

I wonder if his foot was being.......rude. Given a choice I much prefer eating rude people. Free-range rude.
I'm sure you've given it some thought.

06578cd0.jpg

Who hasn't?
Sane people haven't.

You mean sane people who can't appreciate the finer things in life. Like eating people who behave in an uncivilized manner.

You think sane people think that eating rude people is one of the finer things in life?

this would be the equivalent of Maxine Waters baking a big chocolate cake and adding the hairs of one of her wigs into the mix and serving it at a party

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

'I taste like buffalo, but chewier. Super beefy and little fat!': Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated LEG to friends in tacos
  • Reddit user IncrediblyShinyShart posted that in June 2016 he was hit by a car while riding his bike down a mountainous road
  • His foot was so shattered he had to have it amputated
  • Three weeks later on July 10, 2016, he would invite friends over to enjoy a brunch including his leg in the form of fajita tacos
  • 'I taste like buffalo, but chewier,' IncrediblyShinyShart shared on Reddit . 'Super beefy and little fat'
  • He invited a chef and his girlfriend, his own ex-girlfriend and six other people to participate
  • In the United States, there are no federal laws that outright ban cannibalism but people in Idaho can go to prison for eating human flesh
Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated leg to friends in TACOS | Daily Mail Online
When I was in college I did deliveries. I was making a delivery to a hospital once and I walk into Histology and a little old doctor looks at me and smiles. He sais" Hey, I see you got my foot!" I thought the guy was pulling my leg or foot so it was. He opens the box and it was a foot. That thing had been in my car two hours!

Forum List

Back