Dude has foot amputated, then invites friends over to eat it

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

'I taste like buffalo, but chewier. Super beefy and little fat!': Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated LEG to friends in tacos
  • Reddit user IncrediblyShinyShart posted that in June 2016 he was hit by a car while riding his bike down a mountainous road
  • His foot was so shattered he had to have it amputated
  • Three weeks later on July 10, 2016, he would invite friends over to enjoy a brunch including his leg in the form of fajita tacos
  • 'I taste like buffalo, but chewier,' IncrediblyShinyShart shared on Reddit . 'Super beefy and little fat'
  • He invited a chef and his girlfriend, his own ex-girlfriend and six other people to participate
  • In the United States, there are no federal laws that outright ban cannibalism but people in Idaho can go to prison for eating human flesh
Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated leg to friends in TACOS | Daily Mail Online

'I taste like buffalo, but chewier. Super beefy and little fat!': Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated LEG to friends in tacos
  • Reddit user IncrediblyShinyShart posted that in June 2016 he was hit by a car while riding his bike down a mountainous road
  • Three weeks later on July 10, 2016, he would invite friends over to enjoy a brunch including his leg in the form of fajita tacos
  • 'I taste like buffalo, but chewier,' IncrediblyShinyShart shared on Reddit . 'Super beefy and little fat'
  • He invited a chef and his girlfriend, his own ex-girlfriend and six other people to participate
  • In the United States, there are no federal laws that outright ban cannibalism but people in Idaho can go to prison for eating human flesh
Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated leg to friends in TACOS | Daily Mail Online

I'm not so sure I believe this one.

I feel the same way.

Seems like an urban myth in the making.

Although, I could see some idiot doing this also. The bar is pretty low these days.

Why was he even allowed to get access to the amputated foot in the first place? Yes, it came from his body, but aren't the doctors supposed to get rid of such things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Man shockingly claims to have fed his own amputated LEG to friends in tacos
With friends like that who needs enemies! His so called friends should have hacked off his other leg and beat him with it after a stunt like that.

Why was he even allowed to get access to the amputated foot in the first place? Yes, it came from his body, but aren't the doctors supposed to get rid of such things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, they offered a friend his abdominal tumor in a jar of formaldehyde, so I suppose it IS yours, if you ask nicely. If they had to amputate his leg though, it was because it had become diseased and you don't want to be eating that. Which is the main reason I doubt it's true.

The same fools who believe in *acceptable die off* and who think that we need to use our own feces to grow lettuce, and who approve of the notion of taking dead babies, grinding them up, and using them in a variety of ungents and experiments, think this sort of stuff is cool.

Mentally ill. Like overcrowded rats. The rats think it's acceptable to cannibalize one another, winner take all.

Sane humans, however, recognize the necessity of removing the crazy ones permanently from the population for the good of all. When you remove/neutralized the crazies, all the other issues go away.

I gotta give him credit, that is one creative prank. Sick, but creative. Something that Hannibal Lecter would come up with.

There appears to be many other sources with the story. Maybe Snopes will check it out.

Forum List

Back