'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

George Takei weighs in;

Many fans asked for my thoughts on the "Duck Dynasty" controversy. They pressed and pressed, but I refused to quack.

But I can't duck this issue forever. I don't really care feather someone on a reality show said something about gays that didn't fit the bill. He's entitled to his opinion, even if it's for the birds. But the network also is worried about flocking with its base, so if it feels it should drake him over the coals for making his fowl comments, so be it.

So that's migrate opinion.

If some toothless, haggard, nappy headed dumbshit can pick and choose which parts of the Bible to follow, and that goes for all those part time Christians out there, then Hell awaits you also.

No, I have wondered if all of this isn't a big play for publicity for the show. Look at that guy, who would be surprised he thinks this way? I had heard of this reality tv show vaguely but it's all I'm hearing about this week. Reruns are still playing on A&E but I think I'll pass.

The man's a Christian. Who follows the Word. Of course he thinks that way.

And as far as the show goes they don't need publicity :lol:

The show has broken several ratings records on both A&E and cable television as a whole; the fourth season premiere drew 11.8 million viewers, the most-watched nonfiction cable telecast in history

Duck Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People love seeing white trash country fucks acting like idiots.

Last edited:
No, I have wondered if all of this isn't a big play for publicity for the show. Look at that guy, who would be surprised he thinks this way? I had heard of this reality tv show vaguely but it's all I'm hearing about this week. Reruns are still playing on A&E but I think I'll pass.

The show has broken several ratings records on both A&E and cable television as a whole; the fourth season premiere drew 11.8 million viewers, the most-watched nonfiction cable telecast in history

People love seeing country fucks acting like idiots.

Helps take their mind off our country being screwed over by people who criticize those country folks.

Trashy. For feeding their family, doing what they want on their own land, serving their country, calling their wives Miss, following their spiritual belief.

You, dude, are the trash. Not them.

If some toothless, haggard, nappy headed dumbshit can pick and choose which parts of the Bible to follow, and that goes for all those part time Christians out there, then Hell awaits you also.

I've not seen where he is picking and choosing what parts of the Bible to follow.

And if one does follow the Word, you have to be dedicated to it as a whole and as the Word of Jehovah. It appears from what I've read that Phil and other family members attempt to do that.

People love seeing country fucks acting like idiots.

Helps take their mind off our country being screwed over by people who criticize those country folks.

Screwed over, hmm. I doubt those rich white trash country folk have let it bother them to much. Since they love everyone equally.

I've not seen where he is picking and choosing what parts of the Bible to follow.

And if one does follow the Word, you have to be dedicated to it as a whole and as the Word of Jehovah. It appears from what I've read that Phil and other family members attempt to do that.

You either follow everything in the Bible or you pick and choose. I do not see them living as Christ commanded.

Republicans see a hairy hillbilly who kills ducks as "creative" and a "Leader". No wonder they hate gays.

Tastes like bullshit...

Apparently there is no more free speach anymore. I mean really, all this phoney outrage because someone has their own personal feelings and beliefs about homosexuality that isn't in line with queer-enablers?

What's the plan, get everyone fired because they don't believe fags are "A-OK"?

Why not?

Michael Richards made racist comments. He hasn't worked since.

Mel Gibson made anti-Semetic Comments. He hasn't worked since.

There are lines you don't cross.

Mel Gibson's made 4 or 5 movies since he made those marks

tapatalk post

And Michael Richards currently has a television show. But people round here don't tend to actually fact check.

16/18 on “Combating Intolerance, Negative Stereotyping and Stigmatization of, and Discrimination, Incitement to Violence and Violence Against, Persons Based on Religion or Belief.”

hillclinton01.png

Forum List

Back