"Dry Clean Story Hour" MTG Grills U.S. Comptroller about COVID Money spent on wokeism instead of pandemic. The surprise answers? He doesn't know.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
3:02

MTG: How much cash was given to abortion?

Comptroller of the United States: Uh, I do not know that answer.

MTG: How much COVID cash went to diversity, equity, inclusion, or racism issues?

COTUS: We have not looked at that issue, so I don't know.

and so on, until the punchline:

MTG: How much money was given to drag queen story hour?

COTUS: Uh, uh, can you repeat that?

MTG: Drag. Queen. Storytime. Where men dress as women and read confusing books to children.

COTUS: At first I thought you said 'dry-clean' tuh-hah, sorry. Uh . . . (pause and look up as if the figure is on the tip of his tongue) . . . no, I don't know the answer to either one of those two.

This is the answer to every inquiry into how the Dems are weaponizing our own money against us. Ignorance, real or feigned, with no effort to find the answers in order to give them to our representatives. This guy is funnier than most Democrats, I'll give him that.

How do they audition these guys? Tell them "say 'I don't know,' no matter what I ask, OK?" and then ask them their middle name, what they had for lunch that day, what planet they are on, and finally point a gun at them and and scream "Say 'I don't know' one more GOD DAMN time motherfucker, I dare you!" and if they say "I don't know" they get the job?

Five years ago, I would have thought that was a Babylon Bee story.

Why ask him? She claims to know the amounts and what they were used for....? :rolleyes:

I doubt a dime was used to perform an abortion....

I doubt an elementary school got $5.1 BILLION for drag queen story time... A single school, $5.1 BILLION, BILLION??? BILLION???

She started out good with acting like she cared about the country's spending and where it all went, but ended with her foolish rightwing social war ridiculousness....

Trump administration is blocking COVID stimulus oversight​

https://www.reuters.com › article › trump-administratio...

Jun 15, 2020 — The Trump administration is hindering oversight of over $1 trillion in pandemic stimulus funds, according to a watchdog group tasked by ...

Trump pushes back against congressional oversight for $500 ...​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/03/28 › trump-pushes-ba...

Mar 28, 2020 — President Donald Trump signed into law Friday a $2 trillion stimulus bill. The bill allocates $500 billion to distressed business, ...

Trump signed the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill, but says he ...​

https://www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › coronavir...

Mar 28, 2020 — President Donald Trump said on Friday that he will not adhere to a portion of the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill that would authorize ...

Trump removes inspector general who was to oversee $2 ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/04/07

Apr 7, 2020 — Glenn Fine was removed from his position as acting inspector general at the Pentagon, making him ineligible for the spending watchdog role.

Why ask him? She claims to know the amounts and what they were used for....? :rolleyes:
Because he is the comptroller of the United States and he is supposed to know things. She asked him, even though she knew the answer to get him to admit the answer. Democrats cannot deny what they do outright, so they feign ignorance.
I doubt a dime was used to perform an abortion....
Then he would have simply said, "not one dime!" when she asked.
I doubt an elementary school got $5.1 BILLION for drag queen story time... A single school, $5.1 BILLION, BILLION??? BILLION???
It sounds outrageous, right? So, why didn't your guy just say, "no, that's outrageous!" She probably got it wrong, meaning to say that the 5.1 Billion was for drag queen story time was for all the elementary and pre-schools in the country, not one school. Funny man could have corrected her, but that would have gone off the "I don't know" script."

There is a reason that the Dems keep sending these people to say "I don't know." "I don't know," is a child's tactic to end a discussion of something they do not want to talk about. I see it all the time as a special education teacher who works with kids who have behavioral disabilities.

"I see that your math teacher wrote you up and sent you to the office. What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Why did you yell "fart" while your teacher was explaining how to use commas?"

"I don't know."

For these kids, I have reward time at the end of the week, so I can tell them "Well, if you don't know, I can't help you and if I can't help you, I can't invite you to reward time."

We need to do the same with these jokesters, except say, "If you don't know, then of course we can't keep giving you money."

She started out good with acting like she cared about the country's spending and where it all went, but ended with her foolish rightwing social war ridiculousness....
Protecting children from "drag queen story hour" is social war ridiculousness?

Last edited:
3:02

MTG: How much cash was given to abortion?

Comptroller of the United States: Uh, I do not know that answer.

MTG: How much COVID cash went to diversity, equity, inclusion, or racism issues?

COTUS: We have not looked at that issue, so I don't know.

and so on, until the punchline:

MTG: How much money was given to drag queen story hour?

COTUS: Uh, uh, can you repeat that?

MTG: Drag. Queen. Storytime. Where men dress as women and read confusing books to children.

COTUS: At first I thought you said 'dry-clean' tuh-hah, sorry. Uh . . . (pause and look up as if the figure is on the tip of his tongue) . . . no, I don't know the answer to either one of those two.

This is the answer to every inquiry into how the Dems are weaponizing our own money against us. Ignorance, real or feigned, with no effort to find the answers in order to give them to our representatives. This guy is funnier than most Democrats, I'll give him that.

How do they audition these guys? Tell them "say 'I don't know,' no matter what I ask, OK?" and then ask them their middle name, what they had for lunch that day, what planet they are on, and finally point a gun at them and and scream "Say 'I don't know' one more GOD DAMN time motherfucker, I dare you!" and if they say "I don't know" they get the job?

Five years ago, I would have thought that was a Babylon Bee story.

She’s an idiot.

Which elementary school in IL received 5.1 BILLION?

She’s an idiot.

Which elementary school in IL received 5.1 BILLION?
It sounds outrageous, right? So, why didn't your guy just say, "no, that's outrageous!" She probably got it wrong, meaning to say that the 5.1 Billion was for drag queen story time was for all the elementary and pre-schools in the country, not one school. Funny man could have corrected her, but that would have gone off the "I don't know" script."

Is it really that much better that 5.1 Billion goes to drag queen story hour for everyone?

Is it really that much better that 5.1 Billion goes to drag queen story hour for everyone?
Ah, the logic of a fuckup sycophant

Forum List

Back