Khalil Pugh: Georgia teen who killed one, injured 3 others in Walmart car crash flashes middle finger at judge

Why can't you bring yourself to EVER condemn a murderer when he is black?

Nothing extreme in my comment you responded to

You are the reason there is no end to these crimes
I condemn them everyday, I just get sick of racist like you and the mumble mouth OP who want extreme measures when the murderer is black and then you are quiet as hell when the murderer is white.

Prison is no longer a deterrent. People who deliberately cause the deaths of others should be doused in gasoline and set on fire in public. Other violent crimes should have a lengthy hard labor prison sentence.

Personally I think there is no need for a cruel death. It should be quick, clean and without emotion.

If someone goes out and knowingly, willing and intentionally does something that causes someone else's death then they should just be executed in a quick and humane fashion and the body incinerated.

It's one thing I lose control of the car and kill someone, but to intentionally drive it into a store means you meant to kill someone or didn't care if you did. Or if I get in a fight and someone falls down the stairs and dies, is different than if I just go up to someone and push them down the stairs.

But don't waste that gasoline. It's worth more than his life. Build a guillotine, you can kill tens of thousands with that with no cost beyond it's intial construction and very little maintenance.

Nah.

FREE comfy cell.
FREE food.
FREE healthcare.
FREE clothes.
FREE internet.
FREE laptop.
FREE dental.
FREE FREE FREE.

Of course he'd flip off the judge.........I would too!

Have you not realized yet.........the "system" in this country panders and cowers to the criminals by giving them exactly what they want........
FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!

It's not free, taxpayers pay.

This one probably needs a jab

Forum List

Back