Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..
cotton.jpg

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..
Even mine? Why? I never owned slaves and neither did my ancestors? Why are we punishing people solely on their skin color?
For the same reason Black people were punished for being Black.

What is "Woke" supposed to mean?
It means aware or knowledgeable. As in awake (woke)
Then why don't the call it the "AWAKENING?" Poor grammar.
"Awakening" implies a gradual climb to consciousness. "Woke" is a full and stable state. White grammar rules dont apply to Black slang. If it did we would sound white and then white people wouldnt have cool terms to steal a decade later.
Oh heavens. I didn't even think about the racism accompanied by the term. I was wondering if it was an acronym for something special. BTW, Grammar rules apply to everyone. That is like saying mumbling is a trait of one segment of the population and not the other.
I disagree. I dont abide by white grammar rules unless my audience is white. Black people are more expressive with their grammar hence we make up terms white people end up copying.
Actually, if you think about it, if you don't use accepted grammar, you are demonstrating a lack of successful education. Proper grammar and a full vocabulary would be very expressive when compared to those that are not as educated.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Even mine? Why? I never owned slaves and neither did my ancestors? Why are we punishing people solely on their skin color?
But I never punished them? So if a random black man commits a crime, all black men should be punished for it? Illogical

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
At one time that was true. If reparations were going to be given, it should have been at the time when those people were slaves.

I dont know if I should be insulted or laugh at this idiot Drumpf. Doesnt this fool know "woke" is old slang?

Trump campaign rolls out black voter outreach - CNNPolitics

"The Trump campaign on Wednesday announced it is rolling out "Black Voices for Trump" community centers to engage black voters ahead of the 2020 election in an effort to capitalize on a chaotic Democratic primary and gain momentum with a group that was once mostly out of reach to Republican candidates."
I'm.thinking that group mostly still is out if reach for republicans. Especially tRump.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Why?

"Awakening" implies a gradual climb to consciousness. "Woke" is a full and stable state. White grammar rules dont apply to Black slang. If it did we would sound white and then white people wouldnt have cool terms to steal a decade later.
Oh heavens. I didn't even think about the racism accompanied by the term. I was wondering if it was an acronym for something special. BTW, Grammar rules apply to everyone. That is like saying mumbling is a trait of one segment of the population and not the other.
I disagree. I dont abide by white grammar rules unless my audience is white. Black people are more expressive with their grammar hence we make up terms white people end up copying.
Actually, if you think about it, if you don't use accepted grammar, you are demonstrating a lack of successful education. Proper grammar and a full vocabulary would be very expressive when compared to those that are not as educated.
I dont really care what white people consider "accepted" unless they are my audience and I have to communicate with them. I also dont care if they think my education was successful or not. I have a very large vocabulary. It allows me to communicate in a manner I feel comfortable with when talking to my people and then I can switch up and talk to whites as well.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Why?
The US allowed slavery and discrimination to the detriment of Blacks and for the benefit of whites. Thats why.

I dont really care what white people consider "accepted" unless they are my audience and I have to communicate with them. I also dont care if they think my education was successful or not. I have a very large vocabulary. It allows me to communicate in a manner I feel comfortable with when talking to my people and then I can switch up and talk to whites as well.
There you go again with your skin color rhetoric. Not all white people are the same.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Why?
The US allowed slavery and discrimination to the detriment of Blacks and for the benefit of whites. Thats why.
That is true. And at the end of slavery, the US was giving free passage to anyone who wanted to return to Liberia. Some did, many didn't want to leave this country. What a smart move they made!

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Why?
We are a country of immigrants and most people had zero to do with slavery and neither did their ancestors. Sounds to me like you’re just looking for a handout.

There you go again with your skin color rhetoric. Not all white people are the same.
Technically all white people are white people but I didnt say they were all the same.

Technically all white people are white people but I didnt say they were all the same.
But you did as you said they should all pay reparations. So to you they are all the same.

Why?
That is true. And at the end of slavery, the US was giving free passage to anyone who wanted to return to Liberia. Some did, many didn't want to leave this country. What a smart move they made!
Why would they leave not knowing where they were going and leaving behind all that work that built this nation?

But you did as you said they should all pay reparations. So to you they are all the same.
Saying they all should pay reparations isnt even close to saying they are all the same.

But I never punished them? So if a random black man commits a crime, all black men should be punished for it? Illogical
You benefited from Blacks being punished

Why?
Why would they leave not knowing where they were going and leaving behind all that work that built this nation?
They could have been great farmers as they were here. BTW< those that did return to Liberia, took the role of slave masters and enslaved the Africans there. Wonder if they are asking for reparations from those ancestors if the blacks that enslaved them.

Saying they all should pay reparations isnt even close to saying they are all the same.
100% it is. Your ask is unilateral with zero differentiation. Skin color determines guilt in your obtuse world. It is illogical and you admitted as much with your “OK”. It would be one thing if you asked for reparations from ancestors of slave owners but to ask them from kids of immigrants is insanity.

You benefited from Blacks being punished
How?

Forum List

Back