Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

I dont know if I should be insulted or laugh at this idiot Drumpf. Doesnt this fool know "woke" is old slang?

Trump campaign rolls out black voter outreach - CNNPolitics

"The Trump campaign on Wednesday announced it is rolling out "Black Voices for Trump" community centers to engage black voters ahead of the 2020 election in an effort to capitalize on a chaotic Democratic primary and gain momentum with a group that was once mostly out of reach to Republican candidates."

Are you offended, and outraged?
At this point in the game its just funny to me personally. There is a reason most Blacks think Drumpf is a racist and this is one of the reasons.

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
Could get a job and earn it
My ancestors earned it and were never paid.
My ancestors were driven out of Nauvoo and Kirtland and were never compensated.
Were they Black?

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Were they Black?
they were Mormons.

I dont know if I should be insulted or laugh at this idiot Drumpf. Doesnt this fool know "woke" is old slang?

"The Trump campaign on Wednesday announced it is rolling out "Black Voices for Trump" community centers to engage black voters ahead of the 2020 election in an effort to capitalize on a chaotic Democratic primary and gain momentum with a group that was once mostly out of reach to Republican candidates."
Because only Democrats have the right to reach out to the Black community.
You shouldnt insult people you are reaching out to.
When did Trump insult the Black community ? Serveral years ago he was reciving awards from Black groups and as far as I know he didn't become a "racist" until he beat the old white lady out of her turn.
He's always been a racist. Way back when he didnt want to rent to Blacks and Puerto Ricans.

Were they Black?
they were Mormons.
Why did you feel that was of any interest to me? You fucking mormons are racist too.

Yep. Huff is credible.
Approximately 12 percent of registered voters in the United States view the Huffington Post as a very credible source of political news and information

12%...Yep it’s credible in your world. LOL
Huffington Post credibility in the U.S. 2019 | Statista

https://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids
Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible
They are scientists that proved the builders of the pyramids in Egypt were.....Egyptians.
Aha...”scientists” LOL

Jews left Egypt for some unknown land because they were happy.
This is from a rabbi.....

Did the Exodus Really Happen?

At this point in the game its just funny to me personally. There is a reason most Blacks think Drumpf is a racist and this is one of the reasons.

Well, it doesn't count if you're not offended. I mean, when racist starts the thread with claim that someone else is racist, there must be outrage. If you're not offended, or outraged, I don't even wanna talk to you, because there is no fun in it.

Well, it doesn't count if you're not offended. I mean, when racist starts the thread with claim that someone else is racist, there must be outrage. If you're not offended, or outraged, I don't even wanna talk to you, because there is no fun in it.
No one asked you to talk to me. You came seeking my attention.

Cute

Trump never made the statement you claim he did.

#Hater

The US allowed slavery and discrimination to the detriment of Blacks and for the benefit of whites. Thats why.

OLD news!

Get the freaking chip off your shoulder and learn how to live life as a happy man.

Even Obama apologized for slavery.

YOU are not old enough to have experienced slavery.
Further, you don't even consider the white person's slavery.

Guess this makes you a racist.

Like nobody on this board ever thought that about you.

Were they Black?
they were Mormons.
Why did you feel that was of any interest to me? You fucking mormons are racist too.
Ya tell Mia Love
and Burgess Owens that. LOL

Poor picked on Asclepias his claim to fame is the only person that has suffered injustice.

Identity politics strategies are ghey.....

Lol....more blacks going to vote for Trump.....by far.....than anything we've ever seen for a Republican in any election. If you're on the right on election night, you're going to shit your shorts from laughing so hard.:113:

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

Lol.....unicorn chasing is ghey.

Trump is sitting in the White House because in 2016 whites had seen Charlotte and Ferguson and collectively said, "FUCK THIS!"

Van Jones was spot on....its called whitelash. America decided we dont have a police problem. We have a black problem. d0y

Any funny as shit.....four years later, Trump is going to peel off more of the black vote than any GOP guy ever.....by far!:funnyface::fu:

Were they Black?
they were Mormons.
Ya tell Mia Love
and Burgess Owens that. LOL

Poor picked on Asclepias his claim to fame is the only person that has suffered injustice.
Pretty sure someones told them already. Just because they choose the religion of the their enemy doesnt mean I have to.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

Lol.....unicorn chasing is ghey.

Trump is sitting in the White House because in 2016 whites had seen Charlotte and Ferguson and collectively said, "FUCK THIS!"

Van Jones was spot on....its called whitelash. America decided we dont have a police problem. We have a black problem. d0y

Any funny as shit.....four years later, Trump is going to peel off more of the black vote than any GOP guy ever.....by far!:funnyface::fu:
Well stop chasing unicorns then.

Yeah I called it before Van called it. There was going to be a white lash

Drumpf will peel off maybe 2 more Blacks. Like Tubman was reputed to have said, "I would have freed more slaves if they only knew they were slaves."

And your request is not mine. LOL. But the beer offer still stands. Hell, I ll double it.
I dont drink.
I ll Buy you a Coke and a Burger
Dont drink soda and I can get a burger here.
You’re about as much fun as a root canal.
When I want to have fun I choose to be around women. Not much fun I can have with a white dude.
Fun for you but not all that much fun for the women, I would guess.

Dems put a mulatto in the WH....And he still did nothing for you chumps....Chump.
He did alot for me. Sorry youre broke.
Yeah...He served as your token....Good little chump.
He was that Black token that made you break out hives and hair lice. :laugh:
I didn't GAF about his skin color....That was all on you and your party of chumps.
I enjoyed your discomfort at having a Black man kicking up his heels in the white house.. You know you wanted to fumigate after he left. :laugh:

Now again when has the GOP put a Black man in the white house?
The white house WAS fumigated after the shitstain left. It was closed for cleaning and fumigation for 17 days.

Forum List

Back