Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
What do I owe?
Back wages and punitive damages.
I owe you wages and damages for what? I am a 2nd generation American. My parents are Jews from the old Soviet Union and never owned slaves. I owe you monies because of my skin color? Illogical.

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
What do I owe?
I owe you wages and damages for what? I am a 2nd generation American. My parents are Jews from the old Soviet Union and never owned slaves. I owe you monies because of my skin color? Illogical.
OK

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
What do I owe?
OK
OK

I dont know if I should be insulted or laugh at this idiot Drumpf. Doesnt this fool know "woke" is old slang?

Old, as in halloween of last year?

Obama Says Democrats Don't Always Need To Be 'Politically Woke'
Obama is 58. Thats pretty old Besides Obama can say "woke" in passing. He didnt make a campaign slogan ouf of it.

You said the slang is old not the people that use it.
It is old. Old people tend to use old slang.

What is "Woke" supposed to mean?
It means aware or knowledgeable. As in awake (woke)
Then why don't the call it the "AWAKENING?" Poor grammar.
"Awakening" implies a gradual climb to consciousness. "Woke" is a full and stable state. White grammar rules dont apply to Black slang. If it did we would sound white and then white people wouldnt have cool terms to steal a decade later.

"Awakening" implies a gradual climb to consciousness. "Woke" is a full and stable state. White grammar rules dont apply to Black slang. If it did we would sound white and then white people wouldnt have cool terms to steal a decade later.
Oh heavens. I didn't even think about the racism accompanied by the term. I was wondering if it was an acronym for something special. BTW, Grammar rules apply to everyone. That is like saying mumbling is a trait of one segment of the population and not the other.

Oh heavens. I didn't even think about the racism accompanied by the term. I was wondering if it was an acronym for something special. BTW, Grammar rules apply to everyone. That is like saying mumbling is a trait of one segment of the population and not the other.
I disagree. I dont abide by white grammar rules unless my audience is white. Black people are more expressive with their grammar hence we make up terms white people end up copying.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
I don't owe anyone anything. Matter of fact, the slaves that should benefit from that time are now long gone. The blacks that are here in this day should thank the people at the end of slavery that they were allowed to stay and get an education as whites did. They shouldn't have to pay the whites for the opportunities afforded to them.

I disagree. I dont abide by white grammar rules unless my audience is white. Black people are more expressive with their grammar hence we make up terms white people end up copying.
lol.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..
Even mine? Why? I never owned slaves and neither did my ancestors? Why are we punishing people solely for their skin color? Have you been speaking with MarcATL again? I drove him away long ago.

Forum List

Back