Drug Overdose Death Rates

> > Overdose Death Rates | National Institute on Drug Abuse
>
"Drug overdose deaths involving heroin rose from 1,960 in 1999 to 15,469 in 2016."

More than 70,000 Americans died from drug-involved overdose in 2019, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids.
Dirtbags Taking a Dirtnap

Good riddance. If we had patriots in charge, they'd poison the drug supply and get rid of every single one of those spoiled, childish, and self-indulgent scum.

What a sad and lonely end. These people must have been sad and lonely and disturbed before they ever stuck a needle in their arms. I hope that they are in peace now.

>
"Drug overdose deaths involving heroin rose from 1,960 in 1999 to 15,469 in 2016."

More than 70,000 Americans died from drug-involved overdose in 2019, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids.
The libertarian in me says they might not have died had we not made drugs illegal. Access to legal, safe drugs would save lives and take the profit out of the drug trade. People died from homemade alcohol during prohibition for much the same reasons and we got bootleggers too.

>

Gabor_Mate_Addiction.jpg
Nadine Burke Harris 7.jpg

dear Mom declare war.jpg

MD, PhD SCIENTIST spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse
☮️ EndHate2021

What a sad and lonely end. These people must have been sad and lonely and disturbed before they ever stuck a needle in their arms. I hope that they are in peace now.
According to Judaism, their punishment will not be eternal.

But suicide is a sin.

We must help all people in need of help.

According to Judaism, their punishment will not be eternal.

But suicide is a sin.

We must help all people in need of help.

I think that these people have been punished enough, if, indeed, they deserved punishment to begin with. Those who commit suicide may be the ones who cannot endure the punishment on earth any more. We must examine more the people who inflict the punishment. Who are they? What do they want? Why do they mistreat others?

I think that these people have been punished enough, if, indeed, they deserved punishment to begin with. Those who commit suicide may be the ones who cannot endure the punishment on earth any more. We must examine more the people who inflict the punishment. Who are they? What do they want? Why do they mistreat others?

Neither one of us nor any human judge or president can affect the fate of these people. According to Talmud, they will find eternal bliss after temporal suffering.

All people must be helped. I support helping people in need 100%.

As someone who has had an addiction years ago , I have been clean for nearly 3 years now , and there is no way hell am i going back there , i have a lot of empathy for the people with drug addictions and alcohol addictions and their families , but you need to WANT to get help some people with addictions are in a cycle of craving the body reacts to the drugs then after a while of use or drinking you can't stop wanting it all the time those who are sober went through detox because the drugs and alcohol getting it out of your system can take a lot of pain and having to face up to Trauma like most people with addictions have gone through without anything apart from therapy try and face trauma imaged going to through flashbacks of abuse and sometimes you can feel the trauma through body memories going through the worst thing you have ever gone through over and over nightmares etc most people who have PTSD have other mental health issues as well the top reason why people drink or take drugs is to get away from their trauma in their heads to escape the horrors of their past , their family want to help them but there is nothing they can do but watch their loved ones either die from things like drug overdoes or end up in jail because they were trying to feed their habits, so they commit crimes ( including stealing from their own families ) or ask their loved ones for the money for drugs , i got help from AA and NA and also got help for my mental health and PTSD I am in therapy and getting myself well so i can work with people with addiction and their families so they get the help they need

Forum List

Back