Drug, history, study, users, etc

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
After watching a history of drug trafficking documentary I came across this video. I don't exactly agree with his take on the lack of debauchery of certain politicians but I do appreciate his efforts, studies and findings.

Giving alternatives may not work for all but it sure might help for some.

:04:
1627176021708.png

The US is a nation of drug users. The vast majority of adults over 50 take meds.

And it has gotten worse with each passing year. A guy we knew had 36 different prescriptions (dead now). I shared his list of meds with a doctor friend and he just called it patient abuse.

Gabor_Mate_Addiction.jpg

MD, PhD SCIENTIST spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse
☮️ EndHate2021

MD, PhD SCIENTIST spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:
“We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.”
- Ronald Reagan

“We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.”
- Ronald Reagan

Hello RidgeRunner, aka Ole Wise One.

Do you agree or disagree with scientific medical research finding that a medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) impedes the healthy physiological development of a young child's brain, and in some instances places a child at higher risk for developing mental health issues throughout his or her lifetime?

Peace.

Forum List

Back