Drudge no longer owned by Drudge?

That might be true, if I was a "lefty."
My mistake, sorry. It looked like you were attempting to discredit an article because of the source instead of merit. Which source do you use now that drudge went commie?

Last edited:
Infowars.
Lefties defending Drudge Report, lol. This is a nail in the coffin for drudge report...

That might be true, if I was a "lefty."
Well if you're to the left of David Duke you're a far left progressive......... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Sure seems that way...
Commies/lefties like to hide behind more altruistic sounding political identifying terms, so it does not take much for me to be suspicious when I spot a clue that suggests somebody is a commie/lefty.

And of course you believed it, because it's Infowars.

DescriptiveMatureBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

“The mysterious change to his Twitter bio comes as several other conservatives try to compete with Drudge with their own news aggregation websites, such as BonginoReport.com, TheLibertyDaily.com, and Gab Trends.” ibid

The dishonest right competing to see who can contrive and propagate the most lies.

Ultimately it doesn’t make any difference who owns what, conservatives are comprehensively reprehensible and wrong.

Is Drudge still a thing? Didn't he go out with the Macarena?

Drudge is indeed a thing. It appears that the original owner who made it great may have cashed out and given the keys to lefties, since it recently made a sharp left turn and the number of views has been tanking. Lefties are ruining the site, since commies ruin everything they touch. The original drudge fans have moved on to the many original drudge style sites that sprouted since drudge went commie. The destruction of the original drudge has been a blessing, since there are now several good alternatives that add up to something much better than even the original drudge was by itself.

“The mysterious change to his Twitter bio comes as several other conservatives try to compete with Drudge with their own news aggregation websites, such as BonginoReport.com, TheLibertyDaily.com, and Gab Trends.” ibid

The dishonest right competing to see who can contrive and propagate the most lies.

Ultimately it doesn’t make any difference who owns what, conservatives are comprehensively reprehensible and wrong.

The drudge style sites that lefties are forbidden to visit don't create content, they simply link to it. Calling them liars just highlights you ignorance.

I like The Liberty Daily site more than the other alternatives that are replacing drudge, but all the new drudge alternatives combined add up to something much bigger and better than the original drudge.

Forum List

Back