What's new

Drudge no longer owned by Drudge?

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Gold Member
Reaction score
Attempting to marginalize an article because of the source instead of merit is a classic commie move. Are you a lefty/commie?
Come on kid, it's Infowars.
The reason why you did not answer my question is because commies like to hide what they are. Commies use many types of evasion to hide that they are commies: dodge, deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Your evasion was pretty much just standard commie evasion.

Crepitus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Attempting to marginalize an article because of the source instead of merit is a classic commie move. Are you a lefty/commie?
The reason why you did not answer my question is because commies like to hide what they are. Commies use many types of evasion to hide that they are commies: dodge, deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Your evasion was pretty much just standard commie evasion.
No, kiddo. It's because even most right wingers acknowledge Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, kiddo. It's because even most right wingers acknowledge Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit.
Nice commie evasion of the question I asked. Be a good commie now, and dig your heels in. Don't do anything but evade from here out.

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
Infowars.
Lefties defending Drudge Report, lol. This is a nail in the coffin for drudge report...
That might be true, if I was a "lefty."
Well if you're to the left of David Duke you're a far left progressive......... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:
I know. Believing that the United States of America is a free and sovereign nation is the epitome of hate. When the world government is here, the resources will not.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Infowars.
Lefties defending Drudge Report, lol. This is a nail in the coffin for drudge report...
That might be true, if I was a "lefty."
Well if you're to the left of David Duke you're a far left progressive......... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:
I know. Believing that the United States of America is a free and sovereign nation is the epitome of hate. When the world government is here, the resources will not.
If you say so...... :dunno:

skye

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

skye

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In other words.....this is what The Drudge became.

Too bad

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Drudge Report certainly has a different flavor of referred articles these days.

skye

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Drudge Report certainly has a different flavor of referred articles these days.

different flavor?

he sold his Report.... he is scum

money money money....what do you expect from him....sad how Drudge ended up.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Gold Member
Reaction score

different flavor?

I'm sure the drudge site cost a fortune, and that it was quite the trophy for whatever commies got their hands on it. Whatever lefties touch though, breaks, dies, or turns to crap. The site won't be worth much after lefties ruin it.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

different flavor?

I'm sure the drudge site cost a fortune, and that it was quite the trophy for whatever commies got their hands on it. Whatever lefties touch though, breaks, dies, or turns to crap. The site won't be worth much after lefties ruin it.
I stopped going there a while ago soon after their "Orange Man Bad" headlines. I think they lost about 20,000,000 viewers already.

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
Drudge has nothing on the IG report.

Done with it.

Most reactions - Past 7 days