Drive through virus testing now available !

Colorado started it, but you must have a note from a doctor the testing is required.

it seems that the state of South Carolina is getting a jump on testing and have opened a drive through testing facility !MUSC now offering drive-thru sample collection in Charleston for coronavirus-like symptoms
Cool, .Ow we need about 10,000 more just like it.
i think in a few days it will happen . the states are setting these up ! the state gov is the first line in facilities .
As previously stated, I hope you're correct.

I'm spite of the accusations I do not want anyone to get sick and die.

it seems that the state of South Carolina is getting a jump on testing and have opened a drive through testing facility !MUSC now offering drive-thru sample collection in Charleston for coronavirus-like symptoms
i think in a few days it will happen . the states are setting these up ! the state gov is the first line in facilities .

Just wait till some sick ass thinks he is the instrument of god and spreads it intentionally.

Just wait till some sick ass thinks he is the instrument of god and spreads it intentionally.
I hope not

And everyone gets.......the sniffles.

What a terrible bummer.

What a terrible bummer.
Someones parents will die while we are just catching the sniffles.

What a terrible bummer.

Meanwhile over in the flu ward.......

What a terrible bummer.

Meanwhile over in the flu ward.......
Meanwhile a dumbass somewhere will say people die from the flu as if additional people dying from the new virus is a non starter.

Forum List

Back