Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
it is a garantee th
Stop warning people about stuff like this and let natural selection do its thing. The world will be a better place for it.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (Nexstar Media Wire) – A Virginia poison control center is reminding residents that they should never drink bleach – and that doing so will certainly not prevent coronavirus.

Drinking bleach will not prevent coronavirus, poison control center warns
it is a guarantee that if you drink bleach you will not get the corona,,,

dont drink bleach!!!

nahhhh. . I'm pretty sure if you mix bleach and ammonia and fumigate your house with that mixture, you GUARANTEED not to get it. :auiqs.jpg:

nahhhh. . I'm pretty sure if you mix bleach and ammonia and fumigate your house with that mixture, you GUARANTEED not to get it. :auiqs.jpg:
I did this when I was a kid. Luckily I was outside :laughing0301:
Black twitter is full of people who think drinking ginger ale will prevent cornavirus. Lol! You guys really need to take education more seriously. The ignorance in your community is staggering!

Search Twitter - ginger ale

Also, what the fuck is this shit? Why are you people so weird?

brianna on Twitter

Last edited:
You idiots drink water with Super Bleach(with cloramines) + fluoride ! It'll kill a goldfish in 10 minutes and y'all pay for it ! OTOH. When is the last time you saw a goldfish at the dentist

Stop warning people about stuff like this and let natural selection do its thing. The world will be a better place for it.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (Nexstar Media Wire) – A Virginia poison control center is reminding residents that they should never drink bleach – and that doing so will certainly not prevent coronavirus.

Not true.

I can guarantee that drinking any significant amount of bleach, will, in fact, prevent you from getting sick from the Coronavirus.

But I do not think you will like the side effect.

It's my understanding that the bleach won't work without a detergent pod...

Actually drinking bleach might do the trick if you are already contaminated. Apparently the virus doesn't spread from a dead body.

it is a garantee th

it is a guarantee that if you drink bleach you will not get the corona,,,

dont drink bleach!!!
If you drink enough, you wont get any disease

Forum List

Back