Man In Texas Just Had The Best Date Ever

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Texas man on a date who paid $40 to park, only to learn inside a Houston burger joint that he was scammed, allegedly went back and fatally shot the man posing as an attendant and then returned for dinner, according to court records. Erick Aguirre appeared in court Thursday on murder charges in the April 11 death of 46-year-old Elliot Nix. His bond was set at $200,000. His attorney, Brent Mayr, declined to comment. Aguirre, 29, allegedly told his date “everything was fine” and that he just scared the man after returning to the Rodeo Goat restaurant from the parking lot.

Police say Aguirre and his date had parked their vehicles near the downtown restaurant when Nix approached them, saying it would cost $20 each to park their cars, according to a probable cause affidavit. Aguirre paid the $40 but was later told by a restaurant employee that Nix didn’t work for the parking lot and had scammed them, police said. Aguirre ran back to his car, grabbed a pistol and went after Nix. An employee said both men went out of his view but he heard a gunshot before 8 p.m., then saw Aguirre “nonchalantly walking back to his car with the gun in his hand” before putting the gun back in his car [and returning back to the restaurant]."

First of all, this is probably every real man's dream date....to be able to go on a date with a hot chick and kill a guy in the process -- do you know how turned on that chick will be once she finds out you shot a guy....if the guy didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't be scamming law-abiding people....hell, I wouldn't be all that opposed to shooting a real parking attendant who is trying to charge me 20 bucks to park at the their crappy restaurant...I do believe there is a plausible stand your ground defense that can be made for this....interested to see if Gov Perry Jr. steps in and issues a pardon if this guy doesn't get acquitted.

It might be a dream date of someone named Aguirre. The good news for democrats is that thousands of Aguirres are pouring across the border right now.
Democrat heroes
Jorge Alvarez
Mauricio Garcia
Eric Aguirre

What do they all have in common that would make them the beloved of democrats?

Forum List

Back