Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

dregs are Hillary covering up her rapist husband for decades.
b38cd6fa6c3be47e751e86c55e6d87b2.jpg b2215e8cab208aefcb368461237bbd24.jpg

As opposed to those who listen to Rachel Maddow or any of the other numerous Trump-hating MSM anchors?

View attachment 217069
They have reasons and evidence as opposed to your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs, brainwashed functional moron.

I’m assuming you watch a lot of Fox News and listen to Rush every day? Otherwise how would you know they don’t present facts? The only reason you believe lefty “journalists” present facts is bc they are “facts” you want to hear, which is a severely misguided way of viewing things.

For the record, I don’t watch Fox News.
I watch and listen enough to keep up Primetime Fox is crap, Rush Etc are always crap and all of them need some debate and fairness Doctrine like the good old days.

Whatever you listen to it's all part of the same Giant propaganda machine...

I don’t believe you but I do agree Fox is a giant propaganda machine, just like the anti-Trump media is a giant propaganda machine.
That is called journalism, highly respected reporting around the world, as opposed to Rupert Murdoch's propaganda machine on TV and newspapers, Rush Limbaugh Sean Savage etc etc etc hack High School grad X Coke head DJs. The whole world outside your tiny bubble of BS looks on in horror at your garbage media. That's the only way you idiots can avoid the obvious conclusion your lying giveaway to the rich GOP is a catastrophe and disgrace, super duper. Thanks 4 9/11 through pure incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the corrupt World depression, and Wrecking our middle class and infrastructure. Great job, scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back