Dream Ticket 'on the table' - Woodward

Is Hilary prepared to jump onboard the sinking ship USS Obama Administraion with hopes and aspirations of saving his flailing Presidency? Or is this all about appearances while she pushes forward with her plans to throw him overboard, believing she can save the sinking ship renamed the USS Democratic Party?

I can't see Obama playing second fiddle to Hillary. No way .. no how!

Somewhere out there in the rolling plains of our country, a new political cowboy has saddled up his horse and is galloping into the world of politics to save America for self-destructing. His horse is a solid black one and his saddle sparkles because of all the inlaid silver. He has both of his six shooters drawn and is shooting wildly into the air as he holds the reins clenched between his teeth. This hero has come to re-establish the country we all grew up in and take us back to a place in time when people actually lived the standards and morality we all miss so much today. He speaks of truth, honesty, and a strong display of honor. Who is this wonderful man you ask? What is his name? I don't have a clue but I hope he doesn't fall off of that horse...

Might have been a "Dream Ticket" a few years ago but not anymore. It would be more like a "Nightmare Ticket" for the Democrats now. The polish has definitely worn off on that turd.

It would be an interesting ticket and could lay the groundwork for Hillary running in 2016. Personally, I think Hillary could build a better resume as Sec State. There is much to be done in the international arena in the coming years. Israel, Iran, North Korea, Cuba...all could be major accomplishments for the Hillary resume.

On the negative side, Hillary would have to compare her international experience with Palin living so close to Russia and all

Where do you get that idea. Palin was the only thing that prevented the last election from being a 57 state wipeout.

I get that idea from the fact that McCain's numbers went into decline from her first major interview after her selection. BTW, only the 50 states and 1 federal district have a say in the general election. The other six US territories only count in the primary process.

Somewhere out there in the rolling plains of our country, a new political cowboy has saddled up his horse and is galloping into the world of politics to save America for self-destructing. His horse is a solid black one and his saddle sparkles because of all the inlaid silver. He has both of his six shooters drawn and is shooting wildly into the air as he holds the reins clenched between his teeth. This hero has come to re-establish the country we all grew up in and take us back to a place in time when people actually lived the standards and morality we all miss so much today. He speaks of truth, honesty, and a strong display of honor. Who is this wonderful man you ask? What is his name? I don't have a clue but I hope he doesn't fall off of that horse...

I think he said, "the sheriff is near."

It would be an interesting ticket and could lay the groundwork for Hillary running in 2016. Personally, I think Hillary could build a better resume as Sec State. There is much to be done in the international arena in the coming years. Israel, Iran, North Korea, Cuba...all could be major accomplishments for the Hillary resume.

On the negative side, Hillary would have to compare her international experience with Palin living so close to Russia and all

I tend to agree RW.

I don't think Hillary wants that much to do with Barry Boy. After all he foiled her last shot at the presidency.She just doesn't strike me as the forgive and forget type either. LOL

As you say she's getting a ton of international experience a SOS. At least if she does run in 2016 she will have a formidable resume unlike the bozo in the WH now. Shit. She will actually know what the hell she's doing. LOL

If she runs I think she will wait till he's totally out of the picture before she throws her hat into the ring again. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Is Hilary prepared to jump onboard the sinking ship USS Obama Administraion with hopes and aspirations of saving his flailing Presidency? Or is this all about appearances while she pushes forward with her plans to throw him overboard, believing she can save the sinking ship renamed the USS Democratic Party?

She's too smart for that. And still angry no doubt about how the party abandoned her. Remember, she had more delegates than Obama did.
No, she will leave the administration after the election and bide her time.

Of those who have become president, I think only two have SecState on their resume... Jefferson and Monroe.

She's certainly earning her bones at State. If she can avoid a Colin Powell type Bushit speech at the UN, she'd be a great VP choice. In fact, I thought that Obama should have chosen her for the '08 cycle. It certainly would make some heads explode. I can see the "body lists", "lesbian attacks", "Vince Foster affair", and other snarls into incoherent polemics rearing its head again. That's always been entertaining.

We could put Vince in Laura Bush's sports car that just happened to ram her boyfriends car, who was headed to a party of his new girlfriends, out in the middle of nowehere. What are the odds of that happening on this big ol globe we are on? LOL!

Obama will not be on any ticket as the Democratic nominee, and certainly not as President.

Clinton is too smart to tie her wagon to Obama. She may run, in fact, she'd be a fool not to, but you can bet he will be no where in sight and she will distance herself as far as possible from the clusterfuck that is his legacy.

Obama has 2 years left in politics. Then he can go on to become Oprah, or whatever his real aspirations are. His political career is in its twilight, and as much as I think Hillary is an idiot, she is smart enough to know that.

She's too smart for that. And still angry no doubt about how the party abandoned her. Remember, she had more delegates than Obama did.
No, she will leave the administration after the election and bide her time.

Not so, since that would assume that the Super Delegates were 100% committed to her, but they were not. Obama WON more delegates than she did in the actual primaries and caucuses. If the Supers went against the rank and file, there absolutely would have been hell to pay.

The PUMAs all fell into line, even after their tirade. I'd be more concerned about the PUMAs in the GOP at this point.

Last edited:

It's never been done. No President, no matter how unpopular has thown his Veep under the bus to win another 4 years.

The White House, Bidens people and clintons people are saying it's nothing more than rumor.

If he did do it, it would just show how little he cares for those around him. and as little as I think of him, I think he's a better person than to do something like that, so much so that I think you're more likely to see Clinton - Palin 2012 before Obama - Clinton 2012.

Obama will not be on any ticket as the Democratic nominee, and certainly not as President.

Clinton is too smart to tie her wagon to Obama. She may run, in fact, she'd be a fool not to, but you can bet he will be no where in sight and she will distance herself as far as possible from the clusterfuck that is his legacy.

Obama has 2 years left in politics. Then he can go on to become Oprah, or whatever his real aspirations are. His political career is in its twilight, and as much as I think Hillary is an idiot, she is smart enough to know that.

I'm not sure, but I don't think the Sec of State can run for Pres. She's our diplomat and obama put her there to avoid her running against him.

Of those who have become president, I think only two have SecState on their resume... Jefferson and Monroe.

How many have Senator or First Lady on their resume?

Few were Senetors, very few. Most were Govenors.

First Lady is not a job title, it's a polite referrence to the Presidents wife.

The point is that Hillary has built a well balanced political profile.

It might not match up with a half term governor who lives close to Russia....but it is not too shabby

Only in the fevered dreams of Conservatives. Obama will run again in 2012. And he'll most likely win.

Forum List

Back