Anonymous Offers Russian Soldiers $50,000 For Each Surrendered Tank

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The notorious hacker organization – Anonymous – has reportedly offered Russian troops payments in bitcoin to hand over their tanks. The group would pay more than $52,000 in BTC for each surrendered combat vehicle.

You Dimmers sure like to talk about Russia and your hero Putin.

Hard to imagine a world without Trump and Putin huh? What will you knob slobbering losers do without your two favorite ducks to suck?
Actually 99+% of my day exists without either those people entering my mind. The tiny fraction of the day that might is to laugh at idiots who are consumed by them.

Hard to imagine a world without Trump and Putin huh? What will you knob slobbering losers do without your two favorite ducks to suck?
I don't see that happening anytime soon or ever....as for knob slobbering, you are the one doing all the drooling about the two of them....not us.

The notorious hacker organization – Anonymous – has reportedly offered Russian troops payments in bitcoin to hand over their tanks. The group would pay more than $52,000 in BTC for each surrendered combat vehicle.

In cryptocurrency? Give me a break...lol. If I'm going to sell out my country, I want cash, upfront.

Forum List

Back