Dr Robert Malone on information being censored.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Google, Twitter and others have been removing any information which "promotes 'vaccine hesitancy'".
Here's Dr Malone on Fox.

"What the media doesn’t understand is that you can’t suppress information," he said. "It’ll find a way to be free."

JOE ROGAN LEADS MOVE TO GETTR AFTER TWITTER BANS DR. ROBERT MALONE, REP. MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE

Why is everyone trying to silence him? Is he not an expert in virology and also one of the pioneers of the mrna method? How is it his words have no relevance?

Because what we have here is the monetization and corporatization of both sides of a major "news" story, the truth of which could save countless lives. A truth never to be revealed. One side is driving up the other sides' income from videos and "news" stories, while the official side—the pro-COVID side—is using the likes of Malone and others as controlled opposition to boost their own revenue from government funded reporting. It's a bloody circus of lies and gaslighting, masterclass deception and the spreading of false hope in the trenches of mass graves. All of it stinks.

You can't suppress information. You can't move it to the conspiracy forum when it contains actual scientific facts, without looking like the horse's ass.

Look, THEY Want you to Get Their Fucking 'shots' OK..
I'm Not 100% sure Exactly WHY.
But, THEY Really REALLY Want EVERYONE Injected with that shit..

Gee, I'm not sure either . . . why they want us to get the shots . . .

image-111.jpg

You were duped. There has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine.

I'm as anti-COVID vax as one can get. The above image, in my mind, perfectly illustrates the fate of sheep people who took and died from the vaccines and those sheep waiting above ground to join them. I've never believed the COVID genetic mutation injections were vaccines—not in the traditionally understood (pre-COVID) definition.

I've been injected and boosted, but I have to admit, their intensity of trying to get everyone injected is a bit disturbing, especially since we are still injecting people with the original treatment, even though we are like 3 or 4 major mutations away from the original virus.

Its no wonder infections are sky high right now, the treatment that may have originally had 94% efficacy against the original virus probably has MUCH less efficacy now that we are dealing with a virus that has mutated several times. It's why we get a new flu vaccine every year.

If masks work against the spread of moisture droplets that carry covid, I myself have no problem with it, and I'll do my best to social distance, but the government needs to stop selling this as a "vaccine", and making people believe it is the single most effective way to prevent Illness, because, I have a feeling that these people who have been injected are getting sick because the treatment has nowhere near the protection against these new strains than it did for the original.

Why haven't we heard a word about pharma companies creating or even working on new treatments, or even an actual vaccine? They keep pushing the original injection. What about a new treatment for the new variants?

I'm as anti-COVID vax as one can get. The above image, in my mind, perfectly illustrates the fate of sheep people who took and died from the vaccines and those sheep waiting above ground to join them. I've never believed the COVID genetic mutation injections were vaccines—not in the traditionally understood (pre-COVID) definition.
That's right. The Homo sapiens genome is balking at being forced to make Chinese communist virus parts right from its cell, while simultaneously being denied an actual, entire SARS-Cov-2 vaccine: India's Covaxin. What did 800,000 dead American people do to deserve such violence?

Why is everyone trying to silence him? Is he not an expert in virology and also one of the pioneers of the mrna method? How is it his words have no relevance?
Because the liar says that he was the Inventor of the mRNA vaccine. he had nothing to do with it other then comparable investigation in some aspects of Mrna years before and wasn't even used in the real study or creation of the vaccine. Look up anything about him on you tube and he will introduce himself or will be introduced by the fact that he was the inventor of either the basis for mRNA or the actual creater of the mRNA concept or tyhe inventor of The mNRA vacine for the covid , He was none of the above and was finally forced to admit it when confronted by people who really did the research to create the mRNA vacine.
malone.png
malone1.png
molonelie.png
Malone is a pile of shit selling lies and distortions to kill as many as possible in the name of freedom. He is a pig.

I've been injected and boosted, but I have to admit, their intensity of trying to get everyone injected is a bit disturbing, especially since we are still injecting people with the original treatment, even though we are like 3 or 4 major mutations away from the original virus.

Its no wonder infections are sky high right now, the treatment that may have originally had 94% efficacy against the original virus probably has MUCH less efficacy now that we are dealing with a virus that has mutated several times. It's why we get a new flu vaccine every year.

If masks work against the spread of moisture droplets that carry covid, I myself have no problem with it, and I'll do my best to social distance, but the government needs to stop selling this as a "vaccine", and making people believe it is the single most effective way to prevent Illness, because, I have a feeling that these people who have been injected are getting sick because the treatment has nowhere near the protection against these new strains than it did for the original.

Why haven't we heard a word about pharma companies creating or even working on new treatments, or even an actual vaccine? They keep pushing the original injection. What about a new treatment for the new variants?
All gibberish and not researched at all , it is nothing like you are describing , what exactly am I pointing to literally every word written in your remark.

You can't fill a thimble with the number of people who died from the vaccine , you people are straight out nutsos!!! Q anon at its best. what a hoot.

Just think if people kept drinking bleach how many dead there would be.

Good God bold stupidity , they want people vaccinated .because the idiots that are not vaccinated are the total population of people dying and wasting space in the hospitals. IF you are vaccinated and get covid again which millions will simply get because after 6th months the vaccine is down to about 60% officiant. but if you get your shots , you won;t get that sick , 1/17the of a chance to end up in the hospital and 1/20 of the chance of ending up dying. That's compared to the brain dead who won't get the vaccine and the ones that are dying now. It's justice , they deserve to die . They did it themselves . It can only improve the gene pool in this country.

Just think if people kept drinking bleach how many dead there would be.
In all red states you have people lined up for miles to get their bleach injections and all of them are apposed to the Covid vaccine. There is bleach stands all over red states , even children have them set up like lemon aid stands on every street corner.

Forum List

Back