Zone1 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Wasn't, And Never Has Been, The Manufactured Meme The White Media Have Been Propagandizing Him To Be

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The ***** Media, and other assorted people, have been manufacturing a non-existent meme of Dr. Martin Luther, Jr., aka MLK for many years, lo decades now.

On the contrary, he's quite the opposite.

Learn a thing or two about who this great man was....

Last edited by a moderator:
He was, indeed, a great man. He spoke out against the Vietnam war, and rightly so, and he was ruthlessly attacked by mainstream newspapers and magazines like TIME. His observations have stood the test of time.

His monument is my favorite decoration in DC. :laughing0301:

mlk.jpg

The White Media, and other assorted white racists, have been manufacturing a non-existent meme of Dr. Martin Luther, Jr., aka MLK for many years, lo decades now.

On the contrary, he's quite the opposite.

Learn a thing or two about who this great man was....

I am from the Mid-South. I live 90 miles from where he was assassinated. If a meme of him has been created, perhaps you should link to the meme, as I am unfamiliar with it. Though certainly not unfamiliar with the "I had a dream speech" or the Letters from the Birmingham Jail.

Perhaps, you have built something in your mind, not the common view of how the majority sees the late Dr. King.

On the eve of Martin Luther King Day, I recommend you tread carefully in Zone 1, especially during this time, if you wish to participate. Be advised, I will edit your OP post, immediately upon posting this post. If needed you may find me in PM.

I am from the Mid-South. I live 90 miles from where he was assassinated. If a meme of him has been created, perhaps you should link to the meme, as I am unfamiliar with it. Though certainly not unfamiliar with the "I had a dream speech" or the Letters from the Birmingham Jail.

Perhaps, you have built something in your mind, not the common view of how the majority sees the late Dr. King.

On the eve of Martin Luther King Day, I recommend you tread carefully in Zone 1, especially during this time, if you wish to participate. Be advised, I will edit your OP post, immediately upon posting this post. If needed you may find me in PM.
The I have a dream speech was plagiarized. King, a notorious alcoholic was likely too drunk to have thought of it himself. I remember Dr. King very well. I remember what he did, what he said and what Ralph Abernathy was prepared to do.

The I have a dream speech was plagiarized. King, a notorious alcoholic was likely too drunk to have thought of it himself. I remember Dr. King very well. I remember what he did, what he said and what Ralph Abernathy was prepared to do.
Which was...?

Which was...?
You must be too young to remember and they damn sure will keep anyone from exposing.
Ralph Abernathy was also a Pastor at the Ebeneezer Church where King preached. King was a severe alcoholic who had a liking for blonde prostitutes. The sex and alcohol parties he threw were well known. To support King's destructive hobby, he took money from the church. Abernathy threatened King with exposing his embezzlement to the police. King was assassinated before this happened.

You must be too young to remember and they damn sure will keep anyone from exposing.
Ralph Abernathy was also a Pastor at the Ebeneezer Church where King preached. King was a severe alcoholic who had a liking for blonde prostitutes. The sex and alcohol parties he threw were well known. To support King's destructive hobby, he took money from the church. Abernathy threatened King with exposing his embezzlement to the police. King was assassinated before this happened.
Link?

Forum List

Back