Dr. Kings DAUGHTER Speaks Out

Not Alveda, who was raised by Kings brother. These are words spoken by Kings own daughter.

I wonder what King would have said about blacks killing an average 4,000 blacks a year, and aborting a quarter million of their babies per year? Do you think he would approve?

Since blacks aren't having that many abortions and whites are killing an average of 4,000 per year, not to add the at least additional 10,000 who die from accidental gun shots, plus the fact that 10-15 times more blacks suffer stress related deaths caused by white racism such as strokes, heart attacks, etc., maybe you should take your little racist lies and stick them up your ass.

Others Malcolmn X.
Yea, maybe you should listen to what Malcom X had to say, especially about white liberals.

You keep making this claim that whites teach hatred, without any proof of course. No, we are taught about MLK in our schools and all about segregation and the Civil Rights movement and all about that racist southerners.

For decades now blacks have been able to obtain wealth in America like no other country. Certainly no African country has elevated the living standards of blacks like America has. That’s why all of you blacks choose to stay here, instead of returning to Africa or even just going down to black countries like Jamaica or Haiti.

You continue to choose to stay and have your children taught English, a white man’s language, and to live in a culture that is Western....which just means white European. It’s blacks like you that prove white culture is superior, because you abandon African culture for it. I highly suspect a lot of the black community’s anger comes from this black guilt, guilt of loving white culture more than African culture.

There is 245 years worth of evidence and posts by whites like like you provide further evidence.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe. So maybe you need to stop trying to tell me what black leaders said in the 1960's. Because things are different now and X would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Obviously at least one of my ancestors had some problem with white European culture as he/she/they left Europe to come to America. I personally am damn glad that happened. My DNA shows I am a combination of English, Irish, Scotch, Dutch, German, Swedish and Norwegian. Obviously my ancestors moved around a lot.

As far as I know all my ancestors lived in New York State, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois. If so and if they were here during the Civil War some may have fought for the North to free slaves. Some may have died in the effort. It seems few blacks appreciate the fact whites died to free their slave ancestors.

I have no desire to go back to Europe because I consider myself to be an American and I like living here. I love living in a nation like ours that has a long lasting constitution and a Bill of Rights that limits the power of its government.

And white boy, if the shit you pricks have done is called civilized, then civilized doesn't exist.
Your little history lesson seems to omit the part where African tribesmen were slaughtering each other and selling captured enemy tribesmen as slaves.

Tell us how “civilized” Africa was back then.
No, it doesn't.

ALL Rise!

This mornings lesson

The 400 Year African War.
(2nd edition)

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations with different languages and customs. There have been numerous kingdoms and dynasties during the history of the continent. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop wrote that the ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. According to Diop, this is what the continent was called by its inhabitants such as the Moors, Nubians, Carthaginians, and Ethiopians. The name Africa itself is said to have come from the Greeks and Romans. I write this so that we understand how distorted the European tale about Africa has been. Africa was not some barren land where everybody ran around in loincloths. We learn about the great accomplishments of Egypt, but Egypt is in Africa. When Europeans arrived Alkebulan existed of nations containing cities with universities, businesses, economies and governments. The comment that Africans sold each other into slavery is disingenuous because these nations did not consider themselves Africans, they were citizens in their specific kingdoms. No different than the British, French, Spanish, Germans and Norwegians.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books. Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and inaccurate. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Many Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”5

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the truth is a little different.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Everywhere you turn, your excuse for whitey fails. The fact is, whites bought the slaves. The fact is whites made the enslabement of blacks legal in America. Whites did not have to buy the slaves nor did slavery have to be madelegal in this country.

America could have avoided the problems created by slavery but instead there were a series of choices made by those in power to create divisions to maintain that power. They used race to get it done. In 1970, Ebony magazine published an article by Lerone Bennett titled “The Road Not Taken”. It is taken from a book Bennett wrote called, “The Shaping of Black America”. This is a remarkably interesting article detailing how America made decisions that created the racism and racial division that exists still today in our country. The race card was invented by whites in America during the colonial period long before the American revolution. Whites, specifically wealthy elites invented this card, to maintain power and control. Slaves landed on these shores beginning in the colonial era and despite the finest tales from the far right of the republican party, Democrats did not begin the slave trade in America.

The race problem in America was a deliberate invention of men who systematically separated blacks and whites in order to make money

Lerone Bennett

Others Malcolmn X.
Yea, maybe you should listen to what Malcom X had to say, especially about white liberals.

You keep making this claim that whites teach hatred, without any proof of course. No, we are taught about MLK in our schools and all about segregation and the Civil Rights movement and all about that racist southerners.

For decades now blacks have been able to obtain wealth in America like no other country. Certainly no African country has elevated the living standards of blacks like America has. That’s why all of you blacks choose to stay here, instead of returning to Africa or even just going down to black countries like Jamaica or Haiti.

You continue to choose to stay and have your children taught English, a white man’s language, and to live in a culture that is Western....which just means white European. It’s blacks like you that prove white culture is superior, because you abandon African culture for it. I highly suspect a lot of the black community’s anger comes from this black guilt, guilt of loving white culture more than African culture.

There is 245 years worth of evidence and posts by whites like like you provide further evidence.

My family has been here longer than yours. I was born here and this is not a white country. Since I was born here I have the right to demand things. I think you need to recognize that because it's apparent that you are ashamed of white european culture because you don't move back to Europe. So maybe you need to stop trying to tell me what black leaders said in the 1960's. Because things are different now and X would say this today:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Obviously at least one of my ancestors had some problem with white European culture as he/she/they left Europe to come to America. I personally am damn glad that happened. My DNA shows I am a combination of English, Irish, Scotch, Dutch, German, Swedish and Norwegian. Obviously my ancestors moved around a lot.

As far as I know all my ancestors lived in New York State, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois. If so and if they were here during the Civil War some may have fought for the North to free slaves. Some may have died in the effort. It seems few blacks appreciate the fact whites died to free their slave ancestors.

I have no desire to go back to Europe because I consider myself to be an American and I like living here. I love living in a nation like ours that has a long lasting constitution and a Bill of Rights that limits the power of its government.
And that's good, now tell you fellow whites that I am just as American with the same rights and that if I don't like how things are going that same longstanding constitution tells me in the first amendment that I have the right to air my grievances and that I don't have to go back to Africa if I am displeased. Fi you cannot do that, then do not say shit to me.

OBTW, the north didn't fight to free the slaves and ancestors of mine died actually fighting for their freedom in thecivil war. Seems that whites don't understand these things. We owe no appreciation for something that did not happen or should not have been made to happen in the first place.

Others Malcolmn X.

And that's good, now tell you fellow whites that I am just as American with the same rights and that if I don't like how things are going that same longstanding constitution tells me in the first amendment that I have the right to air my grievances and that I don't have to go back to Africa if I am displeased. Fi you cannot do that, then do not say shit to me.

OBTW, the north didn't fight to free the slaves and ancestors of mine died actually fighting for their freedom in thecivil war. Seems that whites don't understand these things. We owe no appreciation for something that did not happen or should not have been made to happen in the first place.
Out of curiosity what are your grievances and what are you demanding to solve them?

I grew up in a house about a mile from Lake Erie that was supposedly part of the Underground Railroad that moved escaped slaves to Canada. There was quite a movement in the North to help slaves escape and to free slaves. (While not related to the issue we are discussing, the same house was a “speakeasy“ during Prohibition.)

Having been raised in Ohio but living in the South for half a century I have heard people say the Civil War was over slavery and people say it was all over state’s rights.

Both sides have good arguments.

Others Malcolmn X.

Out of curiosity what are your grievances and what are you demanding to solve them?

I grew up in a house about a mile from Lake Erie that was supposedly part of the Underground Railroad that moved escaped slaves to Canada. There was quite a movement in the North to help slaves escape and to free slaves. (While not related to the issue we are discussing, the same house was a “speakeasy“ during Prohibition.)

Having been raised in Ohio but living in the South for half a century I have heard people say the Civil War was over slavery and people say it was all over state’s rights.

C'mon man don't ask silly questions. The north fought the war over maintenance of the union, that is why Republicans authored the Corwin Amendment and congress passed it but it was never ratified. Now since the racism didn't end when slavery ended why is it that whites such as yourself try pretending that the end of slavery mdade everything O.K?

Not Alveda, who was raised by Kings brother. These are words spoken by Kings own daughter.

I wonder what King would have said about blacks killing an average 4,000 blacks a year, and aborting a quarter million of their babies per year? Do you think he would approve?

Since blacks aren't having that many abortions and whites are killing an average of 4,000 per year, not to add the at least additional 10,000 who die from accidental gun shots, plus the fact that 10-15 times more blacks suffer stress related deaths caused by white racism such as strokes, heart attacks, etc., maybe you should take your little racist lies and stick them up your ass.

I see denial isn't just a river in Egypt. But I guess it's a requirement for a race baiting commie propagandist such as yourself. LMAO

It is estimated that abortion is the leading killer of black Americans in the USA.

259,366 black Americans are killed by abortion each year. This death toll is greater than every other leading cause of death for black Americans combined.

Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than (all other) homicides, 3.6 times higher than cancer-related deaths, and 3.5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease.

The number of unarmed Black shooting victims is down 63% from 2015, when the database began. There are about 7,300 Black homicide victims a year.

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims.

Last edited:

Sure. The rights to have slaves and to extend the 'peculiar institution' into the new territories. Those rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Did she say anything about all the little black kids getting shot in the head?

Did she say anything about little white kids getting shot up by other white kids is schools?
The most dangerous place in the world is a black neighborhood
I've managed to live nearly 60 years in black communities so I know thats is incorrect.

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

No.

Thanks for staying there for 60 years.

The indigenous people of this country were not white. I am.
Wait....you’re white? LOL.
No I am not white, the rest of the post after the mistake says I am not white. So I understand that you can't out debate me but trying to take peices of a post to get stupid shows the content of your character.

Did she say anything about little white kids getting shot up by other white kids is schools?
I've managed to live nearly 60 years in black communities so I know thats is incorrect.

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

No.

I have been in white communities son. Divorcees whose white ex husbands couldn't lay the pipe proper invited me into their homes.

How can you live that long and still be so fucking stupid?
I am smarter than you.
No IM2............you might be smarter than Synth but you do rate down there. Mother nature just wasn't kind to you.

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

No.

I have been in white communities son. Divorcees whose white ex husbands couldn't lay the pipe proper invited me into their homes.

Really...you choice of words keeps making me feel that they should be doing a DNA sample on you and matching it with police databases. How did you get "invited" exactly?

How can you live that long and still be so fucking stupid?
I am smarter than you.

Not according to CRT and Biden

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

No.

Yeah, we believe you

Since you claim to be articulate that must mean you fail personal hygiene according to Joe Biden.

Who gives a flying fuck what that cow has to say? She has no special gift that allows her to speak wisdom to the masses. She's just another whiny ape, and nothing more...

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

No.

LOL! In your dreams, Sambo... In your dreams...

Stay there
Suck my black dick.

No.

LOL! In your dreams, Sambo... In your dreams...

No cracker, it was in my reality.

Who gives a flying fuck what that cow has to say? She has no special gift that allows her to speak wisdom to the masses. She's just another whiny ape, and nothing more...

The only whiners are you saltines.

Forum List

Back