Black People Can’t Be Racist, Says Big Black Racist

Let me know when blacks start making laws denying Asians of opportunity or equal rights.

Those laws are called affirmative action.

Black bigots hate Asians because Asians trounce black bigots on merit standards....

Let me know when blacks start making laws denying Asians of opportunity or equal rights.
You mean like the college BS where they want standards to entered to be lowered for blacks and high scoring asians kept out?

Or wait the law were blacks can't be locked up based on their crimes but only upon race quotas so when blacks continue to attack asians because they won't fight back, they won't have to go jail.

This is a classic illogical exclusionary deflection.

Because white people were racist in the past, it follows (in his illogical, narcissistic mind) that black prople can't be racist.

A was C, therefore B can never be C.

It is logically unsound because he is hateful and emotional.

Let us know when white people start doing that.
Oh no, in his mind it doesn't matter.

A was C 60 years ago, therefore B can never be C

Where:
A = White People
B = Black People
C = Racist

It is just as logically unsound as the unsound logic used by white people 200 years ago in claiming that the African race is inferior.

And for some reason, many Black people and Democrats/Leftists still believe that 200-year-old unsound logic, which makes them angry and bitter at living white people. How is it that such bullshit continues to get stirred up? Could it be for power and control?

Definitely, White Nationalists have inflicted enormous harm on every minority. As a Jew I remember Holocaust. African People were enslaved in Americas. Native Americans suffered genocide.

Asian people lost about 3 million civilians to American firepower.

Japan 1945.
Korea 1950-53.
Southeast Asia 1965-1973.

Of course all people have faults.

But White Nationalism takes by far the greatest toll on all minorities.

Definitely, White Nationalists have inflicted enormous harm on every minority. As a Jew I remember Holocaust. African People were enslaved in Americas. Native Americans suffered genocide.

Asian people lost about 3 million civilians to American firepower.

Japan 1945.
Korea 1950-53.
Southeast Asia 1965-1973.
Ahh the Shangri La of Imperial Japan, North Korea, North Vietnam, and Khmer Cambodia. The world would be soo much better if these countries had achieved their goals. There would be diversity, inclusiveness, and gender pronouns aplenty.

I love how the worst moments in modern history can be boiled down to "White Nationalists".

Forum List

Back