fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

Persistence Of Memory

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh well

Though I have been a rabid NFL fan for 50 yrs. I'm glad.

They can suck my dick and die. I hate those mother fuckers. Any woke anything, will make me ignore it completely.

why you glad?
I'm not woke enough to deserve to watch it. I'm just a 2nd class citizen.

My money is not woke enough to spend it on wokeness. Wokeness will survive on its own.

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh well

They can suck my dick and die. I hate those mother fuckers. Any woke anything, will make me ignore it completely.

why you glad?

My money is not woke enough to spend it on wokeness. Wokeness will survive on its own.

yeah its a bad year for the whites LOL

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Univ of Alabama has already announced plans for how they will do games with fewer people spaced farther apart.

Apparently Dr. Fauci didn't get the memo.

Persistence Of Memory

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh well

why you glad?

yeah its a bad year for the whites LOL
Sure has been. As 80% of them will totally withdraw supporting anything African American. Our money is not good enough for wokeness. If I see a black woman who desperately needs my help, I'll say I'm not woke worthy.

I would never ever think of doing that. But you sure did woke me to that feeling now.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that this isn't something serious and that people should not take precautions but I do believe that the doctor has allowed his 15 minutes of fame go to his head.

Millions and millions of people are going to work.

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that this isn't something serious and that people should not take precautions but I do believe that the doctor has allowed his 15 minutes of fame go to his head.

Millions and millions of people are going to work.
Well brady cant play until he is 44

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Univ of Alabama has already announced plans for how they will do games with fewer people spaced farther apart.

Apparently Dr. Fauci didn't get the memo.
They are going to do it virtually with modified collegiate version of John Madden Football

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh well

the article only says if there is a second wave of a virus.currently as it stands now,they are going to go ahead with it.Now when the second wave comes in the fall as they are expecting,i find it hard to believe they would continue then. if the NFL has to suffer as all the other sports have,that will be too awesome.:yes_text12::up::banana::dance:

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh well

the article only says if there is a second wave of a virus.currently as it stands now,they are going to go ahead with it.Now when the second wave comes in the fall as they are expecting,i find it hard to believe they would continue then. if the NFL has to suffer as all the other sports have,that will be too awesome.:yes_text12::up::banana::dance:

I thought you liked the NFL

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
Has the NFL ruined itself? For me, I have reduced sports watching to mostly competitive teams the decade or more and Football as the favorite sport to watch. And there is still channel surfing when I watch many games. Let the sports leagues collapse. The people actually missing sports are not as many as we may think. But many of them will still consider going to games when that starts up again. The new normal we are being told is not good for the old way of living. Perhaps new industries will start up. Sports collapsing will lower the prices for a lot of other things.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The virus doesn’t kill young people. How many times must I repeat myself?

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No way in hell am I watching football this year,, maybe hockey, if I see one knee.. see ya

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List