Dr. Ford's Fake Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In another thread, I posited that Dr Ford purposely testified in a childish voice.....

"The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness."

Here, from HuffPo is an actress imitating same.....and sounding exactly like the fake victim, Ford.
'Star Wars Resistance' Star Rachel Butera Mocks Christine Blasey Ford | HuffPost

Dr Ford:
A charlatan, or a mental patient.....

Would have been a great SNL skit actually! So many missed opportunities when you only lean one way politically.

But the poor helpless little girl whose life is in shambles because of the monster Kavanaugh has to be treated ever so gently so as not to drive her over the edge. That might piss off Susan Collins or one of the other squishy Republicans who are too stupid to see through this lying, calculating hag.

It would be nice if we could hear her voice during one of her lectures..... isn't she a professor. I know she is supposed to be a Dr. of something.

There are dozens of Ford/Kavanaugh Threads started daily including large generic ones. Please use one of them unless ther is some new news to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back