Hilarious! Voice actress Rachel Butera NAILS Blasey Ford's voice (Rush played this clip today)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In a 60-sec clip posted online, the voice actress absolutely nailed Blasey-Ford's voice, (and risked never being hired by Hollywood again).

Youtube Post Notes: 'Star Wars Resistance' star, Rachel Butera, attacked on Twitter for daring to mimick the pathetic 'little girl' voice that Dr Ford employed to garner sympathy at the Kavanaugh hearing. Butera was subsequently forced to delete her Tweet and apologize....Liberals can certainly hand it out, but are so thin skinned when they are made fun of!

"I sound like I'm back at that high school party.....I just have this kind of a voice, like a baby, even though I’m a doctor and I’m on this media circus, political stage, and I have kids myself, that I don’t know why I speak with vocal fry," Butera continued. "But you can listen to my testimony and hear that a grown woman sounds this way."

Amazing what a little bit of SELF HYPNOSIS can do for Ford's testimony....

In a 60-sec clip posted online, the voice actress absolutely nailed Blasey-Ford's voice, (and risked never being hired by Hollywood again).

Youtube Post Notes: 'Star Wars Resistance' star, Rachel Butera, attacked on Twitter for daring to mimick the pathetic 'little girl' voice that Dr Ford employed to garner sympathy at the Kavanaugh hearing. Butera was subsequently forced to delete her Tweet and apologize....Liberals can certainly hand it out, but are so thin skinned when they are made fun of!

"I sound like I'm back at that high school party.....I just have this kind of a voice, like a baby, even though I’m a doctor and I’m on this media circus, political stage, and I have kids myself, that I don’t know why I speak with vocal fry," Butera continued. "But you can listen to my testimony and hear that a grown woman sounds this way."

Does it ever occur to you to wonder why you take sadistic jollies in other people's trials?

Have you ever been to a psychologist?

And is this why you call yourself "The Puke"?

We'll get to see who really needs a sense of humor now

`
Do you know what is also hilarious? This quote;
`
“I am seriously sorry I honestly didn’t think this would offend anyone I just thought I was imitating the voice,” she wrote. “I was by no means mocking a rape victim. I am 100% on Christine Blasey Ford’s side! I am just a vocal impressionist and decided to imitate her voice but it was a mistake. I apologize..." - Source
`

`
Do you know what is also hilarious? This quote;
`
“I am seriously sorry I honestly didn’t think this would offend anyone I just thought I was imitating the voice,” she wrote. “I was by no means mocking a rape victim. I am 100% on Christine Blasey Ford’s side! I am just a vocal impressionist and decided to imitate her voice but it was a mistake. I apologize..." - Source
`
FI'm by how the left circles the wagons and never has to apologize.

These are the kind of impressions I see on SNL every weekend...

Somehow, I don't see many "conservatives" being so giddy over them tho...wonder why

Whats even funnier, she matches her face too......LOLOLO

Republicans love rape :dunno:

I wonder when Dave Coulier (Joey from the Full House TV show) last did his impression of Roseanne?

God bless you and her and Dave always!!!

Holly

P.S. Dave did a really good impression of Roseanne during one episode of the show. Sadly I can not remember which one.

Amazing what a little bit of SELF HYPNOSIS can do for Ford's testimony....

I've come to the conclusion after the truth came out on this bitch, is this she's trained CIA which can fake out a lie detector test, so now they have new machines that leftist morons will sell to the public as being 99% accurate that way they can sell it to the public in a court of law that somebody did a crime because the computer ggod knows all if you are lying etc........ My take the CIA has well trained themselves to beat anything they themselves created......

DARPA
RAYTHEON
SOROS

Learn how to beat the machines ppl it will always be used against you ......unless your CIA, FBI, lol.

Forum List

Back