Dr. Fauci cheered hydroxychloroquine success in 2013

I can't believe anyone other than maybe MindWars is still using Gateway Pundit as a source for anything other than Russian propaganda. :rolleyes:

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Liberals always condemn conservative sites....nothing new about that.

Today The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. The Gateway Pundit has 30 million page views each month (Stat Counter – Google Analytics). It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.

Take the beam out of your own eye before you try to take the speck out of someone else

Gateway Pundit and TruePundit are the sites most retweeted by Russian Trolls and cited by fucking loony birds like Hannity, Fatsbo, Levin and Drudge. It is little surprise you would consider them credible. :wink:

I can't believe anyone other than maybe MindWars is still using Gateway Pundit as a source for anything other than Russian propaganda. :rolleyes:

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Today The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. The Gateway Pundit has 30 million page views each month (Stat Counter – Google Analytics). It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.

Gateway Pundit and TruePundit are the sites most retweeted by Russian Trolls and cited by fucking loony birds like Hannity, Fatsbo, Levin and Drudge. It is little surprise you would consider them credible. :wink:

Take the beam out of your own eye before you try to remove the speck out of the eye of another.

Take the beam out of your own eye before you try to take the speck out of someone else

Take the beam out of your own eye before you try to remove the speck out of the eye of another.

It's true. Normal people know that 80% of what Sinclair, OAN and Fox reports is fake news! :D

It's true. Normal people know that 80% of what Sinclair, OAN and Fox reports is fake news! :D

Fauci never said it doesn't work. EVER. He said it wasn't clear, because it had never been tested in a clinical trial. He even said "maybe it works". Do you people just not understand words?
Fauci is an indecisive caciadone. He never says anything. He is the most overrated person in America at this moment. I'm pretty sure Trump would love to get rid of him except for what he knows the fake news would do to him.
Fauci works and live with science, facts and results.
Trump work with idiotic, anecdotal, favoritism based from what he feels with no experience of anything let alone mess with medicine.

I can tell you and guarantee you 100% that they are using Plaquenilat at all stages of Coronavirus patients. So I don’t know what the HELL is that idiot is talking about.

RESULTS using Plaquenil.
1. If given early before the spread of the CV-19 to the lungs the results is good. Like no oxygen needed. This is what you people are hearing. This is what Dr. Raoult from France is telling you. They NEVER said it cured a patients with full blown CV-19 with breathing aid ventilators..

2. If the CV-19 has taken parts of the lungs or depending how far is the infection. Plaquenil is not the silver bullet. This is what Fauci , AMA, Infectious scientists around the world are trying to tell you.

YOU GOT THAT?

So why not give positives a dose before they end up in serious trouble? What's harder to get, Plaquenil or a respirator? If we keep allowing the disease to progress, we're either killing people or causing permanent damage to their lings. GOT IT? Thank God most other doctors in the world do.
That is what I’m trying to tell you. They are doing that right now. Read my post #1 above. So I don’t know what is this all about.
But it’s not the cure at the same time there are serious side effects that you can willy nilly take it..

SADLY. Even Trump used gateway pundit to attack Cuomo last month. They used a lot of these unknown media based on the information that fits their agenda. I think some of these are Russian agents.

SADLY. Even Trump used gateway pundit to attack Cuomo last month. They used a lot of these unknown media based on the information that fits their agenda. I think some of these are Russian agents.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do you still check under your bed every night to see if a ruskie agent is hiding under dere? hehheh What a fool!!!

Hell, even The Moonie Times knows about Gateway Pundit :)

Meanwhile a demonic losers wants to prosecute Trump for it basically.

Attachments

• 1586198653048.png
    1586198653048.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 15

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do you still check under your bed every night to see if a ruskie agent is hiding under dere? hehheh What a fool!!!
We know gateway pundit is your source of information.

There is a difference between being cautious and being a cheerleader. I didn't see his contradiction.

That said, if you have COVID-19 and are experiencing painful conditions, then you're willing to test the hydroxychloroquine cocktail more.

According to "EluxeMag" - As in SERIOUSLY???
:confused-84: :eusa_dance: :heehee: :rolleyes-41: :poke: :auiqs.jpg:

Eluxe Magazine - Conspiracy - Fake News - Bias - Not Credible
Eluxe Magazine - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Bias - Not Credible

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

We'll give you the placebo when they put the study together. I'll take the Plaquenil and pass on your study, like most doctors
Actually, studies are double blind. Look, you learned something.

And that's a lie you just made up. No, "most doctors" are not prescribing this drug.

Daily pundit is the one that is 5 times as credible than the daily kos, right?

No. Gateway pundit has zero credibility.

Yes.....the Gateway pundit has lots of credibility.

Yes.....the Gateway pundit has lots of credibility.
No, sorry. They are a joke.

Forum List

Back