Dr. Fauci cheered hydroxychloroquine success in 2013

Fauci is an indecisive pussy.
It's the pussy in the oval office that is supposed to make the decisions. Unfortunately, he can barely complete a sentence.
Since many doctors are treating their patients and pre treating themselves with hydroxychloroquine, I guess Trump did make the decision, eh? Your boy Biden couldn't even pronounce the word let alone formulate a logical opinion about it like Trump did. Trump is easily the best President since Eisenhower.

Define many.

Funny you cite another country club republic tacit racist as a "best" president.

It's the pussy in the oval office that is supposed to make the decisions. Unfortunately, he can barely complete a sentence.
Since many doctors are treating their patients and pre treating themselves with hydroxychloroquine, I guess Trump did make the decision, eh? Your boy Biden couldn't even pronounce the word let alone formulate a logical opinion about it like Trump did. Trump is easily the best President since Eisenhower.

Define many.

Funny you cite another country club republic tacit racist as a "best" president.
Maybe I'm just partial to golfers. I think too much Colt 45 is clouding your judgement, Qdog.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I can't believe anyone other than maybe MindWars is still using Gateway Pundit as a source for anything other than Russian propaganda. :rolleyes:

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
SADLY. Even Trump used gateway pundit to attack Cuomo last month. They used a lot of these unknown media based on the information that fits their agenda. I think some of these are Russian agents.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do you still check under your bed every night to see if a ruskie agent is hiding under dere? hehheh What a fool!!!
We know gateway pundit is your source of information.
Daily pundit is the one that is 5 times as credible than the daily kos, right?

Real people live with facts and reality. Gatewaypundit believers is for the people that doesn’t understand what is facts and realities. But believed or fabricated lies that is why Trumpy boi uses it.

So if you were desperately sick with the chinese virus .....would you refuse the malaria medicine?
If you are desperately sick, you are not equipped to make such decisions. Youre not making a point in support of the effectiveness of the drug.

I can't believe anyone other than maybe MindWars is still using Gateway Pundit as a source for anything other than Russian propaganda. :rolleyes:

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
SADLY. Even Trump used gateway pundit to attack Cuomo last month. They used a lot of these unknown media based on the information that fits their agenda. I think some of these are Russian agents.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do you still check under your bed every night to see if a ruskie agent is hiding under dere? hehheh What a fool!!!

Real people live with facts and reality. Gatewaypundit believers is for the people that doesn’t understand what is facts and realities. But believed or fabricated lies that is why Trumpy boi uses it.

It has been pointed out many times Gateway Pundit is one of the more popular news and commentary sites.

Like most liberals if you are unable to deal with the message then you want to shoo

Gateway is one of the more popular news and commentary sites......liberals always resort to trying to shoot the messenger when they cannnot deal wid da message......https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

It has been pointed out many times Gateway Pundit is one of the more popular news and commentary sites.
Only among right wing morons that need both constant affirmation and constant reasons to be agitated. They literally lie to you dummies on purpose for your clicks. Sad!

One of the most credible and popular news site. The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Liberals simply break out in hives when confronted with the truth.

Define many.

Maybe I'm just partial to golfers. I think too much Colt 45 is clouding your judgement, Qdog.

Its a bottle of Cult 45, lies included for sycophants.

Like most liberals if you are unable to deal with the message then you want to shoo

Gateway is one of the more popular news and commentary sites......liberals always resort to trying to shoot the messenger when they cannnot deal wid da message......https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Hey man, if you deem credible the lunatic musings of the Stupidest Man on the Internet, we can't stop ya. ;)

origin.jpg

He cheered the treat or a different virus. Very virus is unique and requires a unique treatment. It's not a one size fits all with viruses.

There are currently 8 different strains of covid-19 which makes it hard to treat a d find a vaccine for.

The US military is now using this drug prolifically for troops. This because countries who use it regularly for malaria are not contracting the disease..
Oh my God you mean President Trump is forcing our military to drink snake oil? All so that he can reap hundreds of dollars of profit from his stock in the snake oil company? Is there no stopping this greedy mad man? :muahaha:

Gateway pundit is a good example of a fake news. Well if you don’t bring it up as a messenger god himself will shoot you because it is giving misinformation that is detrimental to your wedgies.

How is this piece of crap, debunked thread even still unlcked, much less not moved to a different section?

How is this piece of crap, debunked thread even still unlcked, much less not moved to a different section?
It's not his first total lie thread of the day. I think USMB is being a little irresponsible allowing this kind of totally erroneous garbage to float around. And people believe it because they are slaves to any cause our gibbering President comes up with. I think hydroxychloriquine may just be a winner. Things sound good. It's being used already and although there are known side effects that can be serious, it seems to be helping a lot. If Trump champions it, that's fine with me.

Forum List

Back