Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

Anything to scare the masses, lie to the public, push fear. Get the masses all worked up so they'll be begging to take some crap gates vaccine that can track you and will more than likely have all kinds of side effects. No thanks.
it's amazing to me how bill gates goes from a national hero and the like, to an evil man who wants to take over the world and kill us all.

are you believing the very hype you're admonishing? i worked for Gates for 15 years and at MS for 20. never once was i given a reason to doubt him or his goodwill towards others.

as of 2018, he had given away $36 BILLION in his own money to help others. yet conspiracy people run rampant shouting he's going to be the death of us all.

anyway - just funny to see someone saying the press / leadership is lying to the masses, yet where else but the press / leadership are you getting this info?

which is it?

Theres nothing funny about gates. He has given conferences and talks on reducing the world population, eugenics, etc. He also went to india a few years ago and vaccinated thousands of girls with HPV vaccine. A lot of them got sick and many died. These were girls 9-15 in age that needed no vaccine. This isnt hype dude. These are facts. You keep believing all the propaganda from the mainstream. I will not believe their lies.

Do you have ANY links to credible authorities to confirm this steaming pile of horseshit? Of course not because it's a lie.

My daughter and all of her friends got the HPV vaccine at similar ages, and not one of them got sick or died. This vaccine is being given to young women and girls the world over, to prevent cervical cancer.

LOL yea right. polling numbers convinced him you fucking rube

Wow...you just threw what Dr. Fauci himself right out the window and inserted your own personal narrative. Impressive....

Anything to scare the masses, lie to the public, push fear. Get the masses all worked up so they'll be begging to take some crap gates vaccine that can track you and will more than likely have all kinds of side effects. No thanks.

Odd how Gates attended some meeting about this very thing late last fall.

This all the doings of Agenda 21, The UN, and ICLEI

ICLEI planted UN-sympathetic people into local community governments everywhere. it's what they do.

Have you ever noticed how ALL of the 1000 post a month posters buy into Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories? The more destructive to the American people, the more likely they are to support it?

LOL yea right. polling numbers convinced him you fucking rube

Wow...you just threw what Dr. Fauci himself right out the window and inserted your own personal narrative. Impressive....

Fauci isn't a fucking mind reader, he has no idea what Trump thought

Idiot

Was telling him the same shit days before with no reaction.

WOW! Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

....and Pelosi is out telling everyone to 'Listen to the Scientists, not the President'. :p

"Dr. Fauci admitted on Monday that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to kill the economy… And they did this based on wildly inaccurate models and predictions!

Last week President admitted that back in March “two very smart people” came into his office and urged him to lock down the economy or 2.2 million Americans would die.
But President Trump did not say who those “two very smart people” were."

President Trump followed these two inept doctors and killed off the record US economy.
Later the two doctors came back and admitted their models were off by MILLIONS but instead of revising their strategy the doctors doubled-down on their insane strategy."

Latestmodels and revised predictions show COVID-19 could possibly have a higher infection rate but mortality rate lower than the common flu.

If I didn't know any better and / or believed in Conspiracy theories, I would think Fauci and Birx were Democrat 'plants' who intentionally misled the President into killing the strongest economy seen in this country in decades - in some cases ever - right before the election, the one thing Democrats did not even have a hope of stopping.

Another weak straw man.

The 2.2 million dead was if we took no action. We are taking action (mostly at the state level) so the predicted numbers have come down.

Next!
Got to love the crazy. Mostly at the state level. So explain why you and others were yelling that Trump didn't shut everything down, in other words rule with an iron fist. Yet were upset when he said that he could open up the economy, rule with the iron fist you wanted to give him? Why were you not yelling at Pelosi and others when they pulled stunts against the idea of locking down?
Because he should have.

DUH!

Another weak straw man. The 2.2 million dead was if we took no action. We are taking action (mostly at the state level) so the predicted numbers have come down.

You should write Fauci and tell him you disagree with his latest comment / assessment....
Go back, reread my post, and try again.

Dumbass.
I did...next.....
And you still don't see where you went wrong?

I guess some folks are just beyond help.

Dismissed.

They presented models based the data that we had, coming out of China and Europe, all of which was deeply flawed. China's malfeasance aside, most, if not all, countries have only been detecting a fraction of actual cases. A study I saw yesterday estimates the number of detected vs actual cases in the US at 1.6%. Based on today's numbers of cases and reported fatalities that infers/estimates a number of actual infected of 38,462,875 in the US and a mortality rate of 0.00068024036 or .07%. Obviously, these are estimates, but we do know with very little doubt, that the numbers we had, and have, are likely off by orders of magnitude.

I can't fault them for going with the data they had. It sucked, but it was all they had. The studies inferred from this flawed data what the numbers of cases would be and what the mortality rate would be and extrapolated that to get to these numbers.

This explains why the results were not in keeping with those studies, which were then adjusted to account for social distancing and other measures taken etc., and were still wrong by 10X. There are more cases than we know and likely less of them are serious, so we are seeing less people going to hospitals than predicted and lesser numbers of fatalities than predicted.

It also explains to some degree why countries with higher testing percentages, such as Germany, are reporting lower mortality rates than countries with lesser percentages, such as Italy.

We need to start incorporating this into the various models and likely we are, which is why we see ranges of possibility. This is also why it is extremely important to get antibody testing of randomized population samples going to see what the true rate of infection is. The NIH put out a call for 10K volunteers yesterday, to which I responded. If I end up chosen, I will obviously share that experience with the group here.....

it's amazing to me how bill gates goes from a national hero and the like, to an evil man who wants to take over the world and kill us all.

are you believing the very hype you're admonishing? i worked for Gates for 15 years and at MS for 20. never once was i given a reason to doubt him or his goodwill towards others.

as of 2018, he had given away $36 BILLION in his own money to help others. yet conspiracy people run rampant shouting he's going to be the death of us all.

anyway - just funny to see someone saying the press / leadership is lying to the masses, yet where else but the press / leadership are you getting this info?

which is it?

Theres nothing funny about gates. He has given conferences and talks on reducing the world population, eugenics, etc. He also went to india a few years ago and vaccinated thousands of girls with HPV vaccine. A lot of them got sick and many died. These were girls 9-15 in age that needed no vaccine. This isnt hype dude. These are facts. You keep believing all the propaganda from the mainstream. I will not believe their lies.

Do you have ANY links to credible authorities to confirm this steaming pile of horseshit? Of course not because it's a lie.

My daughter and all of her friends got the HPV vaccine at similar ages, and not one of them got sick or died. This vaccine is being given to young women and girls the world over, to prevent cervical cancer.
[/QUOTE

Keep believing the mainstream lies. I do not care.

WOW! Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

....and Pelosi is out telling everyone to 'Listen to the Scientists, not the President'. :p

"Dr. Fauci admitted on Monday that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to kill the economy… And they did this based on wildly inaccurate models and predictions!

Last week President admitted that back in March “two very smart people” came into his office and urged him to lock down the economy or 2.2 million Americans would die.

President Trump followed these two inept doctors and killed off the record US economy.
Later the two doctors came back and admitted their models were off by MILLIONS but instead of revising their strategy the doctors doubled-down on their insane strategy."

Latestmodels and revised predictions show COVID-19 could possibly have a higher infection rate but mortality rate lower than the common flu.

If I didn't know any better and / or believed in Conspiracy theories, I would think Fauci and Birx were Democrat 'plants' who intentionally misled the President into killing the strongest economy seen in this country in decades - in some cases ever - right before the election, the one thing Democrats did not even have a hope of stopping.

Another weak straw man.

The 2.2 million dead was if we took no action. We are taking action (mostly at the state level) so the predicted numbers have come down.

Next!
and that was revised to 200,000 when mitigation was taken into consideration.

Another weak straw man.

Next!
Got to love the crazy. Mostly at the state level. So explain why you and others were yelling that Trump didn't shut everything down, in other words rule with an iron fist. Yet were upset when he said that he could open up the economy, rule with the iron fist you wanted to give him? Why were you not yelling at Pelosi and others when they pulled stunts against the idea of locking down?
Because he should have.

DUH!
So he should be the one to open the economy and to hell with the governors. Duh. Right?
Or do you now want to allow the governors to do that? In other words you can't make up what you claim as a mind.

Another weak straw man.

Next!
and that was revised to 200,000 when mitigation was taken into consideration.
Actually it was revised down in stages as more and more states took action in their own.

Facts. Sometimes they can be inconvenient.

Not so fast, we're up to 25,000 deaths already and its only mid-April, and that's WITH "shutdown" mitigation measures. Without mitigation measures the outbreak cases would have been much higher, and NYC could NOT have handled the numbers because they barely handled the mitigated cases.

So I'm not blaming Fauci and Birx for the economic shutdown as long as we get the restart soon.

This "blame game" where Trump and his cultists trying to convince voters that what is happening RIGHT NOW, is not Trump's fault in any way, is both useless and pointless at this stage.

First off, the level of illness and death in the USA right now falls directly onto Trump's desk because he wasted three months doing nothing to plan or prepare for this virus. The only way to deflect blame is to lie about what Trump did and did not do, and that's very unhealthy at a time when Trump needs people to believe what he's telling them.

But the MOST important reason why the deflect blame PR game is such a bad idea is that 30,000 people have died, and people continue to die at the rate of more than 2000 per day. Your rate of infection is also rising, and the USA is singular among the countries in the world in the rapid rate of infection and death. Your country is in mourning, and in shock from everything that has happened. To have Donald Trump go on TV every day and say "This is not my fault" and "I have saved thousands of lives", when everything we see and hear says otherwise, isn't helpful to anyone.

Stop the sickness, stop the death, show empathy for the suffering of others, and stop talking about getting the economy restarted right away. Unless and until you have this disease under control, you're in no position to point fingers and attack others, nor should you.

The bald fact is that the USA is now a national parriah due to this pandemic. No one will be going in or out of the USA for months. And your economic structures for health care and labour, are not condusive to Americans getting this infections under control. The people most likely to get the virus, and die from it, are the ones least likely to have health insurance or to stay home if they're sick. And as long as there is no vaccine, and limited testing, you will NEVER be able to re-open your economy, in any meaningful way.
1. You have no credible links supporting your claims, so I can just call bullshit and end the post.
2. Here is a timeline on Trump's response to COVID, he shutdown travel the same month it became known
3. The medical experts predicted 2.2m US deaths w/o mitigation, then they predicted 100,000 to 240,000 deaths with mitigation, and now its 60,000 deaths, less than the regular flu, so the Trump admin did a terrific job keeping US deaths so low, especially compared to the EU, who has 3x the US dead based on equal populations.
4. The WHO screwed this up from the start, saying that "there was no human to human transmission". That was the major problem getting the response started, the WHO supported the China lies/coverup, "there was no pandemic".
5. We can lose tourism for a few months until there is a vaccine, no biggie. We need to get our restaurants back up and running, as well as most folks back to work, that is getting ready to start now. The US is not monolithically affected by COVID. The NYC area got most of it, the rest of the country not so much. The US healthcare system is the best in the world, by far. The ones most affected, i.e. likely to die, are over 80 and are covered by Medicare. The vaccines and therapies are being tested now.
The testing capacity is ramping up US Historical Data
6. The US economy will be restarted state-by-state with mitigation measures, starting soon. By June 1st the economy should be almost back to normal, except for large crowds, like at baseball games, concerts, and such, until rapid testing is available. Note: the saliva test is being tested now.

So your negative post has nothing to do with reality. Be more positive and stay safe.

Last edited:

Another weak straw man.

Next!
Because he should have.

DUH!
So he should be the one to open the economy and to hell with the governors. Duh
Too late now. He had his chance to be a leader.

He blew it.

Not so fast, we're up to 25,000 deaths already and its only mid-April, and that's WITH "shutdown" mitigation measures. Without mitigation measures the outbreak cases would have been much higher, and NYC could NOT have handled the numbers because they barely handled the mitigated cases.

So I'm not blaming Fauci and Birx for the economic shutdown as long as we get the restart soon.

This "blame game" where Trump and his cultists trying to convince voters that what is happening RIGHT NOW, is not Trump's fault in any way, is both useless and pointless at this stage.

First off, the level of illness and death in the USA right now falls directly onto Trump's desk because he wasted three months doing nothing to plan or prepare for this virus. The only way to deflect blame is to lie about what Trump did and did not do, and that's very unhealthy at a time when Trump needs people to believe what he's telling them.

But the MOST important reason why the deflect blame PR game is such a bad idea is that 30,000 people have died, and people continue to die at the rate of more than 2000 per day. Your rate of infection is also rising, and the USA is singular among the countries in the world in the rapid rate of infection and death. Your country is in mourning, and in shock from everything that has happened. To have Donald Trump go on TV every day and say "This is not my fault" and "I have saved thousands of lives", when everything we see and hear says otherwise, isn't helpful to anyone.

Stop the sickness, stop the death, show empathy for the suffering of others, and stop talking about getting the economy restarted right away. Unless and until you have this disease under control, you're in no position to point fingers and attack others, nor should you.

The bald fact is that the USA is now a national parriah due to this pandemic. No one will be going in or out of the USA for months. And your economic structures for health care and labour, are not condusive to Americans getting this infections under control. The people most likely to get the virus, and die from it, are the ones least likely to have health insurance or to stay home if they're sick. And as long as there is no vaccine, and limited testing, you will NEVER be able to re-open your economy, in any meaningful way.
1. You have no credible links supporting your claims, so I can just call bullshit and end the post.
2. Here is a timeline on Trump's response to COVID, he shutdown travel the same month it became known
3. The medical experts predicted 2.2m US deaths w/o mitigation, then they predicted 100,000 to 240,000 deaths with mitigation, and now its 60,000 deaths, less than the regular flu, so the Trump admin did a terrific job keeping US deaths so low, especially compared to the EU, who has 3x the US dead based on equal populations.
4. The WHO screwed this up from the start, saying that "there was no human to human transmission". That was the major problem getting the response started, the WHO supported the China lies/coverup, "there was no pandemic".
5. We can lose tourism for a few months until there is a vaccine, no biggie. We need to get our restaurants back up and running, as well as most folks back to work, that is getting ready to start now. The US is not monolithically affected by COVID. The NYC area got most of it, the rest of the country not so much. The US healthcare system is the best in the world, by far. The ones most affected, i.e. likely to die, are over 80 and are covered by Medicare. The vaccines and therapies are being tested now.
The testing capacity is ramping up US Historical Data
6. The US economy will be restarted state-by-state with mitigation measures, starting soon. By June 1st the economy should be almost back to normal, except for large crowds, like at baseball games, concerts, and such.

So your negative post has nothing to do with reality. Be more positive and stay safe.
Repeating tRump's lies doesn't turn them into facts.

which is it?

please point out the conferences and quotes attributed to this. i can google, sure - but i want to see *your* points of reference.

and since i worked for and met the man, i don't believe i'm falling for the hype. you know, the same HYPE you're following to prove he's out to kill us. you are *STILL* screaming MEDIA LIES and then GATES SUCKS from info you garner FROM the MEDIA who LIES.

it's just such a strange way to process thought to me.

so - give me your specific examples of gates doing this so we're talking from the same vantage point and we'll go from there.

Another weak straw man.

Next!
Because he should have.

DUH!

He blew it.
Only in your Trump Derangement Syndrome tainted mind.

Another weak straw man.

Next!
Because he should have.

DUH!

He blew it.
Only in your Trump Derangement Syndrome tainted mind.
Facts are facts, Son.

Forum List

Back