Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

The disease is highly contagious and our health care system would have been in dire straits. But I think we have it more under control now. Open the economy.

4. The WHO screwed this up from the start, saying that "there was no human to human transmission". That was the major problem getting the response started, the WHO supported the China lies/coverup, "there was no pandemic".

An investigation into the actions of the WHO will bring to light more of Deadly Donnie's incompetence to lead this great nation.

Why don't you brag on Joe Biden instead of constantly whining about Trump with no proof of your claims?
Just think, 4-more years of Trump...glorious!!

The highest rate of infection and death in the the world is proof postive of Trump's utter incompetence in this pandemic.

That Trump is continuing to plan opening the economy on May 1st is proof positive that Trump does not have the first clue.

1. The highest "rate" of infection and death in the world is NOT the US, its Spain, see chart on my Post #60. (Rate means per unit, in this case of population)
2. Look at the other countries opening their economies next week before you criticize Trump. Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Denmark, France, et.al.
3. If you can't handle a discussion with facts, please just whine, name call and such, otherwise you just look silly spewing lie after lie after lie.
Dragonlady is a POS lying assbag. She should be permabanned for the amount of lies and disinformation she spews on a daily basis.

They'll be crying again in November when Trump wins. They probably don't realize how inept Biden is or they wouldn't be so energized.
What about Biden's bimbo problem? Where's #metoo now?

The disease is highly contagious and our health care system would have been in dire straits. But I think we have it more under control now. Open the economy.
As U.S. discouraged mask use for public, White House team raced to secure face coverings from Taiwan for senior staff

In mid-March, a National Security Council team rushed to fix what they saw as a threat to the U.S. government’s ability to function amid the advancing pandemic: a lack of masks to protect enough staff on the White House complex.
Alarmed by the small cache and the growing signs of an acute shortage of protective gear in the United States, a senior NSC official turned to a foreign government for help, according to people familiar with the situation.
The outreach resulted in a donation of hundreds of thousands of surgical masks from Taiwan, which had plentiful domestic production and had sharply curtailed the spread of the coronavirus on the island.

While the bulk of Taiwan’s goodwill shipment went to the Strategic National Stockpile, 3,600 were set aside for White House staff and officials, administration officials said.
..............................................................................................................
The problem here isn't trying to get masks for senior staff. It's the failure to take measures to ensure the availability of PPE for the rest of the country when it became clear in Jan the pandemic would hit the US.

America’s embarrassingly mediocre coronavirus testing, in 2 charts

Those charts are pictures of breathtaking failures by Trump.

Look at Canada on that chart 788 deaths. 26,000 cases. 7800 cases resolve. We have done nothing but test since this all started, and Trudeau just shipped another million tests last week - equivalent to shipping 10 million tests in the USA.

Look at Canada on that chart 788 deaths. 26,000 cases. 7800 cases resolve. We have done nothing but test since this all started, and Trudeau just shipped another million tests last week - equivalent to shipping 10 million tests in the USA.
No stupid, 1 million isn't equivalent to 10 million.

It is 1/10 of it.

We have it more under control in respect to us seemly flattening the curve in some hotspots, but we haven’t seen a decrease in number of cases across the country. I don’t see how we can just go back to normal when conventional wisdom would tell that would bring a upsurge in cases. When Fauci and Brix say it’s safe to open some parts of the economy then I expect them to work in concert with Trump’s economic team to devise a plan. Everyone wants to get back to their lives, but we’re not experts on this message board.

We have it more under control in respect to us seemly flattening the curve in some hotspots, but we haven’t seen a decrease in number of cases across the country. I don’t see how we can just go back to normal when conventional wisdom would tell that would bring a upsurge in cases. When Fauci and Brix say it’s safe to open some parts of the economy then I expect them to work in concert with Trump’s economic team to devise a plan. Everyone wants to get back to their lives, but we’re not experts on this message board.
Normal only for those under 60 and those without pre existing conditions. Rest need to keep doing what they are doing for the foreseeable future

It is 1/10 of it.

As is the population of Canada, hence 1 million tests shipped in Canada will cover the same percentage of our population as 10 million masks shipped in the USA.

The last time I posted that we shipped 1 million masks, you said it was a drop in the bucket compared to the 3 million Trump said he shipped. I made this comparison for simpletons such as yourself who need assistance in of doing proportional comparative mathematics.

As I recall, you keep misinterpreting the rate of death statistics too. Comparing the rate of death against the total active cases instead of the resolved cases. Of course the possibility exists that you did this deliberately in order to keep Trump's number as low as possible. But you wouldn't try to lie to us like that would you?

It is 1/10 of it.

As is the population of Canada, hence 1 million tests shipped in Canada will cover the same percentage of our population as 10 million masks shipped in the USA.

The last time I posted that we shipped 1 million masks, you said it was a drop in the bucket compared to the 3 million Trump said he shipped. I made this comparison for simpletons such as yourself who need assistance in of doing proportional comparative mathematics.

As I recall, you keep misinterpreting the rate of death statistics too. Comparing the rate of death against the total active cases instead of the resolved cases. Of course the possibility exists that you did this deliberately in order to keep Trump's number as low as possible. But you wouldn't try to lie to us like that would you?
As I recall, you keep misinterpreting the rate of death statistics too. Comparing the rate of death against the total active cases instead of the resolved cases.

Wrong, liar. What I represent as the rate of death is the actual numbers scientists and health officials from around the world calculate. You are making up your own calculation that has no connection to the way the rate of death has been calculated at any time, for any disease.

You are an idiot and a liar.

Normal only for those under 60 and those without pre existing conditions. Rest need to keep doing what they are doing for the foreseeable future

The thing is unfortunately this is a country where a lot of people suffer from preexisting conditions, and the healthy can infect the elderly and people with those preexisting conditions. I’m anxious to get back to normal as well, but right now might not be the best time.All indications from Fauci and Birx is now is not the time. I’m not a conspiracy theorist that thinks they have some other agenda besides saving lives. I trust their judgment

The thing is unfortunately this is a country where a lot of people suffer from preexisting conditions, and the healthy can infect the elderly and people with those preexisting conditions. I’m anxious to get back to normal as well, but right now might not be the best time.All indications from Fauci and Birx is now is not the time. I’m not a conspiracy theorist that thinks they have some other agenda besides saving lives. I trust their judgment
I had the thing and I am immune so I am anxious but 100% see your POV.

Well if you’re immune then by all means go out and live your life. It’ll be interesting to see how long it’ll take for the antibody test rollout

Well if you’re immune then by all means go out and live your life. It’ll be interesting to see how long it’ll take for the antibody test rollout
Sooner the better

Once it has ebbed and we have mass testing for both the virus and the anti-bodies
Normal only for those under 60 and those without pre existing conditions.
Tell it to my friend. Early 50s in good health (till now) and fighting for her life

Forum List

Back