Dr. Fauci Admits He and Dr. Birx Were the Two 'Experts' Who Persuaded Trump to Kill the Economy with Their Garbage Predictions of 2.2 Million Deaths!

Sooner the better
Says the creep who thinks he's immune.

A better example of the Ol Republican mantra "I got mine screw you" I have never heard
My doctors note says I am immune. Herr Lesh,
Are you a doctor ?

You probably are. However in rare cases people don’t develop antibodies to fight off the virus, and we’re not sure how long the antibodies last
Yes well if that’s the case we are all doomed

Sooner the better

A better example of the Ol Republican mantra "I got mine screw you" I have never heard
Are you a doctor ?
That doesn't change what I said

I am not forcing you to go to the restaurant with me.

Sooner the better

Are you a doctor ?

You probably are. However in rare cases people don’t develop antibodies to fight off the virus, and we’re not sure how long the antibodies last
Yes well if that’s the case we are all doomed

You’re probably correct because herd immunity is what they are hoping for I believe. There’s too much uncertainty with a vaccine, and as contagious as this virus is we’ll probably have a majority infected before we’re even close to a vaccine. If we ever develop one.

Forum List

Back