Dr. Anthony "Tiny Tony" Fauci...A Hardcore Crooked Hillary Fraud...Drain the Swamp!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
IMO, President Trump has already been informed about Tiny Tony's crush on Crooked Hillary and that he is not to be trusted in regards to the Kung Flu Hoax.

To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2012-06-01

Wow! Very rarely does a speech bring me to tears, but this one did it. Talk about telling it like it is. This was a bases- loaded home run. Please tell the Secretary that I love her more than ever you guys too, of course.

Best regards, Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Building 31, Room 7A-03 31 Center Drive, MSC 2520 National Institutes of Health Bethesda, MD 20892-2520 Phone: (301) 496-2263 FAX: (301) 496-4409

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2011-11-02

I thought you and the Secretary would enjoy knowing the Tony Fauci was just named by Government Executive magazine to be one of the top 20 federal government employees of all time.

As I research Tiny Tony, just saw a video in which he mentions the buzzword "social distancing" a year ago! He does allude to the fact that jewish enclaves in Williamsburg section of Brooklyn for example have avoidable measles outbreaks. The Kung Flu Covis 19 in New York and Connecticut started with rabbi activity in Westchester County, NY and a rabbi at a bar mitzvah (a "going away party" according to fake news) in Connecticut.

Last edited:
IMO, President Trump has already been informed about Tiny Tony's crush on Crooked Hillary and that he is not to be trusted in regards to the Kung Flu Hoax.

To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2012-06-01

Wow! Very rarely does a speech bring me to tears, but this one did it. Talk about telling it like it is. This was a bases- loaded home run. Please tell the Secretary that I love her more than ever you guys too, of course.

Best regards, Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Building 31, Room 7A-03 31 Center Drive, MSC 2520 National Institutes of Health Bethesda, MD 20892-2520 Phone: (301) 496-2263 FAX: (301) 496-4409

To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2011-11-02

I thought you and the Secretary would enjoy knowing the Tony Fauci was just named by Government Executive magazine to be one of the top 20 federal government employees of all time.

You mean smart people.
Brain dead trump scum

pathetic

Only the feeble minded start threads like this. Probably compensating for something.

Love this

The only voice of reason in the Trump administration and the Conservative attack dogs are after him.

Looks like some TDS folks are triggered! Why in the fuck TDS folks refer to actual emails as conspiracy theories is troubling, but not unexpected. Drain the damn swamp! Tiny Tony has to go!

Last edited:
Looks like some TDS folks are triggered! Why in the fuck TDS folks refer to actual emails as conspiracy theories is troubling, but not unexpected. Drain the damn swamp! Tiny Tony has to go!
You and your deranged ilk have to go back 7 years to find e-mails to contrive some story that Dr. Fauci is somehow undermining Trump. That is why it is a conspiracy theory, numbnuts. As I said Trumpers truly are in a class of feeble minded idiots all by themselves.

Johnlaw, are you denying fake doctor Fauci loves Crooked Hillary? Keep in mind Crooked Hillary was a deranged maniac before she got beat in a landslide election by President Trump!

Johnlaw, are you denying fake doctor Fauci loves Crooked Hillary? Keep in mind Crooked Hillary was a deranged maniac before she got beat in a landslide election!

upload_2020-3-22_8-46-24.gif

Johnlaw, do the math! Fake doctor Fauci is part of the Neocon team. He needs to be drained.

wp-GettyImages-81632112.jpg

Fake doctor Fauci who loves Crooked Hillary state Crooked Hillary was totally healthy after she collapsed and was dragged to the Scooby Van essentially unconscious. :p

Johnlaw, do the math! Fake doctor Fauci is part of the Neocon team. He needs to be drained.

wp-GettyImages-81632112.jpg
You are so warped you see a picture of an American hero getting awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom and you create bizarre fantasies of a neo-con conspiracy. Seek help IMMEDIATELY.

Johnlaw, did you vote for Crooked Hillary? Answer the damn question! Now.

I'd suggest all TWS Trumptard conspiracy nuts go about their everyday lives because this is a hoax to make Orange Jesus look bad.

And remember not to go to the hospital when you start coughing and having trouble breathing. That's all just #fakenews!

:lol:

Fake doctor Fauci who loves Crooked Hillary state Crooked Hillary was totally healthy after she collapsed and was dragged to the Scooby Van essentially unconscious. :p

Looks like her normal reaction to climbing and descending stairs. She just can’t deal with stress or anything beyond ordering dinner. I heard that secret service agent is still dealing with back issues [emoji1787].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and your deranged ilk have to go back 7 years to find e-mails to contrive some story that Dr. Fauci is somehow undermining Trump. That is why it is a conspiracy theory, numbnuts. As I said Trumpers truly are in a class of feeble minded idiots all by themselves.
They are outraged because Fauci does not cover for Trumps lies.

Forum List

Back