Now it comes out...Dr. Fauci, lead in Virus effort, likely hilary supporting, anti-Trumper

The problem with TRUMPs govt is there is not enough Fauci' s and only ignorant partisan politicos.

While I am no fan of Pence either but he was at least Presidential unlike Trump.

Babe patient. You’ll get Pence from 2024 to 2032. Unless we get the 22nd amendment repealed so Americans don’t have to give up their greatest President too early.
Trump, from head to toe, inside and out, is the worst president this Nation has ever had!!!! :eek:

And the Democrats are making the same mistake they did the last time.......

Stupid is as stupid does.

Sorry, but there is nothing dumber than a vote for Trump.

Which I would never do.

AmericanStinker? :laugh2:

Only the BEST sources!!

extremeright051.png
MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and several failed fact checks.

I suspected that the same anti-Trump elements found in the leadership of the FBI, CIA and State Department who broke the law using information from the DNC and the hilary campaign to get illegal FISA warrants, a special prosecutor and a fake investigation.....leading in the end to a fake impeachment of President Trump....also existed at the CDC.....

Those elements are likely giving extreme advice to the President, and this advice is being used by democrat governors as cover to trash their state economies to damage Trump before the election....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...a_deepstate_hillary_clintonloving_stooge.html

One of the first things I found about Dr. Fauci, at the Wikileaks Clinton Email trove, was a gushing 2013 email that Fauci had sent to Cheryl Mills, one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides, praising the then-Secretary of State for her congressional testimony on Benghazi.

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:21 PM

To: H

Subject: FW: Today's performance From your doctor admirer

[mailto:

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:10 PM

To: Mills, Cheryl D

Subject: Today's performance

Cheryl: Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park.

Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.

Warm regards,

Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Building 31, Room 7A-03 31 Center Drive,

MSC 2520 National Institutes of Health Bethesda, MD 20892-2520

Phone: E-mail:
---------

Careful observers have noted that after the almost daily White House news conferences with President Trump and members of the Coronavirus Task Force, Fauci, a regular attendee and the task force’s chief medical spokesman, often runs to Trump-hating media like CNN to contradict – usually with a degree of nuance that gives him a degree of plausible deniability – what the president has just said. The Daily Mail of London noted this behavior in a March 20 article, “Dr Anthony Fauci caught rolling his eyes and smirking as President Trump rants about the 'deep state' during coronavirus press conference.”
No wonder when he looks at Drumpf you can tell he is thinking "What the fuck is wrong with this idiot"?

While I am no fan of Pence either but he was at least Presidential unlike Trump.

Babe patient. You’ll get Pence from 2024 to 2032. Unless we get the 22nd amendment repealed so Americans don’t have to give up their greatest President too early.
Trump, from head to toe, inside and out, is the worst president this Nation has ever had!!!! :eek:
I would award you guys a "funny" but this shit is just too serious.

Right here you expose what's really behind the hysteria
He reaps what he sowed... every single day he's been in office, he's sowed division and used his presidential bully pulpit to do it, as you cheered him on.

More than half the country was told via tweet from day one that he HATES US Americans, he lies like flowing water about us and about everything, lying is his natural tongue, just like his spiritual father, the father of all lies, lying is his natural language.

And you think all of these a hundred million people plus that he bashes and lies about daily can or should trust him?

You are NUTS! He's evil, to his very core, in every manner, in every press conference, in every tweet, etc....

He CHOSE to be this way, he chose to NOT BE the President of all Americans, he CHOSE to be a chronic liar, he CHOSE to be divisive, to divide this Nation.

And you chose to support him in it....:(

Obama gave 150 billion dollars in cash to the worlds worst terrorist nation............and you think Trump is evil....

you truly are blind.....

For the eleventy billionth time - It was THEIR MONEY.

I suspected that the same anti-Trump elements found in the leadership of the FBI, CIA and State Department who broke the law using information from the DNC and the hilary campaign to get illegal FISA warrants, a special prosecutor and a fake investigation.....leading in the end to a fake impeachment of President Trump....also existed at the CDC.....

Those elements are likely giving extreme advice to the President, and this advice is being used by democrat governors as cover to trash their state economies to damage Trump before the election....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...a_deepstate_hillary_clintonloving_stooge.html

One of the first things I found about Dr. Fauci, at the Wikileaks Clinton Email trove, was a gushing 2013 email that Fauci had sent to Cheryl Mills, one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides, praising the then-Secretary of State for her congressional testimony on Benghazi.

[mailto:

Cheryl: Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park.

Warm regards,

Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

---------

Careful observers have noted that after the almost daily White House news conferences with President Trump and members of the Coronavirus Task Force, Fauci, a regular attendee and the task force’s chief medical spokesman, often runs to Trump-hating media like CNN to contradict – usually with a degree of nuance that gives him a degree of plausible deniability – what the president has just said. The Daily Mail of London noted this behavior in a March 20 article, “Dr Anthony Fauci caught rolling his eyes and smirking as President Trump rants about the 'deep state' during coronavirus press conference.”
Smart people are anti Trumpers.

Many dumb people are also.

They are like coddled children who never get to learn from their mistakes. They still don’t know why they lost 2016 and so they keep to the same leftist playbook.

[mailto:

Warm regards,

Tony

---------

Smart people are anti Trumpers.

Many dumb people are also.

They are like coddled children who never get to learn from their mistakes. They still don’t know why they lost 2016 and so they keep to the same leftist playbook.
The Dems said the same thing in 2008 and two terms later electoral college affirmative action put Drumpf in office. He is an incompetent, loud mouthed, fuckup.

[mailto:

Warm regards,

Tony

---------

It must suck to be this paranoid^.

Not really -- he is pretty bad but not the worst...

Probably the worst in our lifetime tho -- he and Bushy are neck and neck but I still put Bush W at number 1

If you put Bush at #1, you'd be wrong and give good reason not to take any of your opinions seriously.
I don't really give a fuck what you think of my opinions...

But I do know that Bush was such a colossal disaster of a president that most of the people who worshiped Bush (AND THEY ARE ON THIS VERY MESSAGE BOARD) now try to pretend he never existed or that he was a "DEMOCRAT IN DISGUISE" -- most of those people later started putting on funny little hats and called themselves "tea-party Conservatives" or whatever rebranding title they felt sounded good...

Now I anticipate there will be a similar re-branding effort post Trump -- but as of now, Bush is the worst president of our lifetime and the Iraq War is one of the worst foreign policy disasters of our life time -- if you don't like it, so what...

Wow, did I touch a nerve or what? You shouldn't be so sensitive, Biff. That Bush is "the worst President of our lifetime" is your opinion only. Nearly 200 of the top political scientists in America have voted Donald Trump the worst president in US history. And that was two years ago. In U.S. history covers our lifetime. Now, if it comes down to your opinion vs the opinion of 200 of the top political scientists in the U.S., well, I bet you could guess where I come down... even if most of them are Democrats (note: I don't know if they are or not and I would hope there was an unbiased standard by which they measured them).

Donald Trump is the worst US president in history, according to nearly 200 political scientists

The “top” political scientists. And this is why I say they haven’t learned a thing. We ignored and then began the process of overthrowing the elites...and respond with a list of elites who don’t approve :)

Tone deaf.

I would award you guys a "funny" but this shit is just too serious.

Right here you expose what's really behind the hysteria
He reaps what he sowed... every single day he's been in office, he's sowed division and used his presidential bully pulpit to do it, as you cheered him on.

More than half the country was told via tweet from day one that he HATES US Americans, he lies like flowing water about us and about everything, lying is his natural tongue, just like his spiritual father, the father of all lies, lying is his natural language.

And you think all of these a hundred million people plus that he bashes and lies about daily can or should trust him?

You are NUTS! He's evil, to his very core, in every manner, in every press conference, in every tweet, etc....

He CHOSE to be this way, he chose to NOT BE the President of all Americans, he CHOSE to be a chronic liar, he CHOSE to be divisive, to divide this Nation.

And you chose to support him in it....:(

Obama gave 150 billion dollars in cash to the worlds worst terrorist nation............and you think Trump is evil....

you truly are blind.....

For the eleventy billionth time - It was THEIR MONEY.
And after years in International court, the court ruled we had to give them, their money back. There was no choice in the matter.....

Wait a minute! You're telling me that a physician and scientist might NOT be a wholehearted Trump supporter?!?! Wow, I did NOT see that coming! And obviously, he's getting out there day after day and lying to the American people because the coronavirus targets Trumpettes and Tea Partiers, so the more of them that get it, the fewer there will be in a month or two! Those Dems aren't just devious, they're Machiavellian!

Wait a minute! You're telling me that a physician and scientist might NOT be a wholehearted Trump supporter?!?! Wow, I did NOT see that coming! And obviously, he's getting out there day after day and lying to the American people because the coronavirus targets Trumpettes and Tea Partiers, so the more of them that get it, the fewer there will be in a month or two! Those Dems aren't just devious, they're Machiavellian!
Progs live by the code of old Saul Alinsky. Never let a crisis go to waste. Lives mean nothing for the end result. They will even throw those who pushed the agendas for them in the past under the bus for the present. We deserve a collapse. And you won't like it.

Progs live by the code of old Saul Alinsky. Never let a crisis go to waste. Lives mean nothing for the end result. They will even throw those who pushed the agendas for them in the past under the bus for the present. We deserve a collapse. And you won't like it.
Yeah, because a right-winger like you knows all about what people like me think.

Anthony Fauci, the NIH's face of the coronavirus, is a Deep-State Hillary Clinton–loving stooge

[mailto:

Warm regards,

Tony

---------

THIS should be pinned!

What does Pinned mean?

The email about hilary....

[mailto:

Warm regards,

Tony

Yeah, he's enslaved to Hillary, but a decent doctor. His main problem in this circumstance is that he is a strict "by the book" guy, favoring endless trials to answer all questions before actually taking action.

You don't have time for that in a pandemic.

Forum List

Back