Dozens of Israeli settlers attack al-Aqsa Mosque

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
There will be no peace as long as the zionists remain in power. Just despicable, these people:

Dozens of Israeli settlers have stormed the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the Israeli-occupied Old City of East Jerusalem al-Quds amid frequent acts of violence committed by Israeli forces and settlers against the Palestinian people.

...a total of 52 settlers and an archeologist forced their way into the holy site through the Bab al-Magharibah under tight protection of several groups of Israeli soldiers and special police forces...

The settlers performed acts deemed provocative by Palestinians in the mosque courtyard before leaving the sacred site through the Chain Gate (Bab al-Silsileh).

Israeli settlers desecrate Muslim cemetery

Israeli settlers have reportedly desecrated the graves at a Muslim cemetery in Jerusalem al-Quds, which marks the latest in a long line of settler attacks in the occupied Palestinian territories....

PressTV-Dozens of Israeli settlers storm al-Aqsa Mosque

• Banned
I am not surprised that our honest zionists here, who proclaim to want peace, have not responded.

A number of Jewish people visited their most holy site. What, exactly, is provocative about that?

• Banned
A number of Jewish people visited their most holy site. What, exactly, is provocative about that?
They visited their most holy site and desecrated the graves at a Muslim cemetery? The zionist mentality?

Gee whiz, I don't have any idea what, exactly, is provocative about that.

They visited their most holy site and desecrated the graves at a Muslim cemetery. The zionist mentality?

Wait. There is a Muslim cemetery on the Temple Mount? I don't think so.

• Banned
They visited their most holy site and desecrated the graves at a Muslim cemetery. The zionist mentality?

Reading comprehension is the first clue into this Dunning–Kruger effect.

The settlers performed acts deemed provocative by Palestinians in the mosque courtyard before leaving the sacred site through the Chain Gate (Bab al-Silsileh).

Israeli settlers desecrate Muslim cemetery

Israeli settlers have reportedly desecrated the graves at a Muslim cemetery in Jerusalem al-Quds, which marks the latest in a long line of settler attacks in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Well, yes. Reading comprehension is important. Perhaps you can point me to the map which shows where the Muslim cemetery is on the Temple Mount.

See, this article from Press TV is not actually a news article pointing to a specific event. Its a general demonization of Jews and Israel. Its an amalgamation of I-don't-know-what-but-Jews-are-evil.

If you can provide a specific event or date or anything so I can fact check, it would be helpful. Your OP provides none.

The equivalent would be an opinion piece claiming, "Arabs stabbed Jews today, in an act deemed provocative by Israel." Without the ability to check news sources for the actual events...its just so much name-calling.

• Banned
See, this article from Press TV is not actually a news article pointing to a specific event. Its a general demonization of Jews and Israel. Its an amalgamation of I-don't-know-what-but-Jews-are-evil.
Ah, the zionist press haven't reported it yet. I see.

You act shocked that the zionists would destroy Muslim graves? How many graves have they already destroyed?

You are correct.
The Muslim cemetery is outside of the Temple Mount.

bab-el-rahme11.png

Graveyard Metropolis East of Jerusalem’s Old City

Right. Which takes me back to my original question. What actions of Jewish visitors on the Temple Mount are "provocative"?

Forum List

Back