Down-played by the Media? 'Organized Religion' Taergeted in Oregon Shooting...

There is no war on christianity. What a bullshit statement.
The latest report out on this nut is he has white supremacists leaning values,

Link?

Yeah a guy who identifies himself as a /MIXED RACE' individual is a white supremacist...

A guy who demands his victims identify their religious preference then shoots CHRISTIANS in the head did not 'target' Christians....

You are a 'special' kind of 'stupid'... I think they call that a 'LIBERAL'!
:lmao:

Noooooo..... There was no 'down-playing' of the attack - singling out for execution - of Christians:

Before we knew who the gunman was or what his motive was, the president of the United States rushed to the podium to make the case for gun control. He even admitted he was politicizing it and that the shooting should be politicized.

In his speech, the president said, “We talked about [gun control] after Columbine and Blacksburg, after Tucson, after Newtown, after Aurora, after Charleston.

What is so outrageous is that this time the president decided to politicize the situation after we already knew that the shooter had demanded the victims declare their religion before gunning them down. But the president never mentioned that. He never mentioned religious tolerance.”

....He ONLY talked about himself (28 times in 12 minutes) and HIS anti-gun agenda!

-----------

"Perhaps instead of the president politicizing the deaths of around a dozen Americans, killed for professing their religion, he should first answer a simple question: why are there more mass shootings like this under his watch than under George W. Bush’s watch? I really don’t think the man presiding over a cultural suicide should really be the man who leads on this issue, particularly when his “common sense gun control” policy solutions would not have stopped this tragedy.

Evil is on the rise. It is real. It is active. It is global. And the president more often than not coddles it instead of confronting it."

That's our Commander and Politicizer in Chief!

No, the comment made was there is a war on Christianity.
So with your idiotic stupidity being a right wing nut you don't understand or comprehend anything you read.
What you try to do is inject your asinine idiotic stupidity into the statement.

There is no war on christianity. What a bullshit statement.
The latest report out on this nut is he has white supremacists leaning values,

Link?

Yeah a guy who identifies himself as a /MIXED RACE' individual is a white supremacist...

A guy who demands his victims identify their religious preference then shoots CHRISTIANS in the head did not 'target' Christians....

You are a 'special' kind of 'stupid'... I think they call that a 'LIBERAL'!
:lmao:

Beats me.

It's what the anonymous "two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation" said.

:link:
Um. You skipped over some of my posts, didn't you.
direct 'quote'/'reply' but maybe I did miss something somewhere. If I did then I apologize. Still, got that link to how he could be a mixed-race white supremacist? You've got me curious now...

That;s right up there with "white-Hispanic"

:lol:

So with your idiotic stupidity being a right wing nut you don't understand or comprehend anything you read.
:wtf:I don't think YOU even know what you said or what this was all about to begin with... :blahblah:

Play stupid. It fits you so well.

Justin-Bieber-Wink.gif

:wtf:I don't think YOU even know what you said or what this was all about to begin with... :blahblah:

'The Shooter' singled out Christians for execution at UCC. He walked into the campus classroom, demanded his victims identify their religion, shot those who refused to answer in the legs / body, and shot those who admitted to being Christians in the head.
(** I refuse this insane, evil person's name because documents found said that he wanted to be famous and that while no one knew him after this everyone in the world would know him. So, I refuse to give him the satisfaction ,even after death. He is now to me just another nameless, faceless 'nut-job' that killed a bunch of innocent people.)

As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design. I have ready several such stories where the media is reporting that he 'hated religion on-line' and had a problem with (any) 'organized religion'.

This stems from an on-line profile of 'The Shooter' in which he lists 'organized religion' as one of his 'dislikes'.

Maybe I am reading too much into this...so far...but I, as most Americans do, recognize that there has been a 'War On Christians / Christianity' going on for a while and is escalating. This is especially evident now after this nut-job specifically targeted Christians for execution! This may be down-played by the media but will not be lost on Americans.
JFC, NPR has a story on this. LOL. Fail.

Information is slow coming from the NRA sheriff, who possibly is acting in good faith when he says information won't come out until all the families are notified.

Forum List

Back