Down-played by the Media? 'Organized Religion' Taergeted in Oregon Shooting...

War on Christianity? That's your characterization fuck wit.
Wow, I really struck a nerve, didn't I? Seems like we may have another 'anti-religion' nut on our hands here?! 'smatter, Liminal, can't carry on an intelligent conversation / debate without personally attacking someone? (...obvious sign of being a Liberal :lmao:)

And can you READ or are you a product of Common Core? From the original post:
"As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design..."

THAT means it was a question, speculation, an APPEARANCE and NOT declared as a statement that this is what was happening!

Words actually MEAN something, Liminal. To Liberals it SEEMS like words are optional and only in a sentence for them to mis-interpret or to change any way they see fit. You went nuts and began cursing and personally attacking people based on a false interpretation YOU created by either ignoring or incorrectly reading the initial post! :eusa_clap: :laugh:
Are you really this fucking stupid? I substantiated your point that the gunman targeted Christians. You really are just about as stupid as you can possibly be.
He target people who were part of organized religion, which in his world means Chrisitans. Roseburg is 88% white. Five percent are Hispanic (which, if they are religious, mean Christian), Less than one percent each are black, Asian or native American.

21117.jpg

The 'other' in the chart are Asians and native Americans.

If there are any Muslims in Roseburg, Oregon, they are a tiny minority. To the shooter, organized religion means Christianity. Roseburg is a conservative Republican enclave dominated by Christianity. The shooter would not likely ask any of those people if they were Muslim, or any other religion, because it would be almost an impossibility that anyone religious would be anything other than Christian. He targeted organized religion, not Christianity per se.

Last edited:
The liberal war on Christians is getting an actual body count!
He was not a liberal: he was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN, based on his own self identification as such. And, and I have explained, he was not targeting Christianity but organized religion.

Oh that guy was a whacked out lib I don't care what he chose to identify as he fits the Christian hating liberal mold perfectly.

He was not a liberal: he was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN, based on his own self identification as such. And, and I have explained, he was not targeting Christianity but organized religion.

Oh that guy was a whacked out lib I don't care what he chose to identify as he fits the Christian hating liberal mold perfectly.
LMAO: That's so cool, your choosing ignorance over fact, lies over truth, fantasy over reality. Kudos to you.

LMAO: That's so cool, your choosing ignorance over fact, lies over truth, fantasy over reality. Kudos to you.

Sucks to be you libs with freaks like that in your camp.

Wow, I really struck a nerve, didn't I? Seems like we may have another 'anti-religion' nut on our hands here?! 'smatter, Liminal, can't carry on an intelligent conversation / debate without personally attacking someone? (...obvious sign of being a Liberal :lmao:)

"As the story develops and we learn more about 'The Shooter', it SEEMS a little like SOME of the media outlets are manipulating the story, either by accident or design..."

THAT means it was a question, speculation, an APPEARANCE and NOT declared as a statement that this is what was happening!

Words actually MEAN something, Liminal. To Liberals it SEEMS like words are optional and only in a sentence for them to mis-interpret or to change any way they see fit. You went nuts and began cursing and personally attacking people based on a false interpretation YOU created by either ignoring or incorrectly reading the initial post! :eusa_clap: :laugh:
Are you really this fucking stupid? I substantiated your point that the gunman targeted Christians. You really are just about as stupid as you can possibly be.
He target people who were part of organized religion, which in his world means Chrisitans. Roseburg is 88% white. Five percent are Hispanic (which, if they are religious, mean Christian), Less than one percent each are black, Asian or native American.

21117.jpg

If there are any Muslims in Roseburg, Oregon, they are a tiny minority. To the shooter, organized religion means Christianity. Roseburg is a conservative Republican enclave dominated by Christianity. The shooter would not likely ask any of those people if they were Muslim, or any other religion, because it would be almost an impossibility that anyone would be anything other than Christian. He targeted organized religion, not Christianity per se.

You are so funny; you're just making me laugh and laugh. What a kick. I mean, what a kook. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

21117.jpg

If there are any Muslims in Roseburg, Oregon, they are a tiny minority. To the shooter, organized religion means Christianity. Roseburg is a conservative Republican enclave dominated by Christianity. The shooter would not likely ask any of those people if they were Muslim, or any other religion, because it would be almost an impossibility that anyone would be anything other than Christian. He targeted organized religion, not Christianity per se.

You are so funny; you're just making me laugh and laugh. What a kick. I mean, what a kook. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's the 4 joints you smoked before breakfast lib.

Left-wing, anti-Christian nut-bag goes crazy in a liberal haven known as a "gun free zone", and the left blames guns.

You just can't make this shit up.

21117.jpg

LOL So, I'm gonna ignore you because I just don't waste time on nut cases like you. You think in stereotypes apparently. I don't smoke anything.

He was not a liberal: he was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN, based on his own self identification as such.

Major Nidal Hassan goes on a Radical Al Qaeida blog, calls himself the 'Soldier of Allah', contacts Al Qaeida, guns down his own fellow military members while screaming 'ALLAH ACKBAR'....AND Obama AND Liberals insist "No, he's not a terrorist or an Islamic Extremist...he's just an 'ordinary citizen' who committed the crime of 'workplace violence'.

This little confused freak, who thinks targeting and murdering Christians - especially considering how the Liberals have been targeting Christianity - is a 'Conservative' trait, writes down that he considers HIMSELF to be a Conservative / Republican, and suddenly Liberals who won't believe a real terrorist's own admission that he's a terrorist wants to believe what THIS guy says....

:lmao: :stupid: (Proof that attacking and blaming Conservatives is the only thing they truly care about...just sad)

He was not a liberal: he was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN, based on his own self identification as such.

Major Nidal Hassan goes on a Radical Al Qaeida blog, calls himself the 'Soldier of Allah', contacts Al Qaeida, guns down his own fellow military members while screaming 'ALLAH ACKBAR'....AND Obama AND Liberals insist "No, he's not a terrorist or an Islamic Extremist...he's just an 'ordinary citizen' who committed the crime of 'workplace violence'.

This little confused freak, who thinks targeting and murdering Christians - especially considering how the Liberals have been targeting Christianity - is a 'Conservative' trait, writes down that he considers HIMSELF to be a Conservative / Republican, and suddenly Liberals who won't believe a real terrorist's own admission that he's a terrorist wants to believe what THIS guy says....

:lmao: :stupid: (Proof that attacking and blaming Conservatives is the only thing they truly care about...just sad)
You guys are really incredible. Now, because you want to believe he was a Muslim or a liberal, anything but a Republican Conservative, now he is a Muslim terrorist? Wow. You are so out there....it's sad.

We know he described himself as a conservative Republican. And now the LA Times is saying he also had "white supremacist" beliefs. Crazies have reasons for everything they do. And the reason is always crazy. He may have been thinking he was sending Christians right away to God. That he was doing them a favor. Who knows. I haven't been able to figure out the right wing for the last 30 years. Neither have they.

Left-wing, anti-Christian nut-bag goes crazy in a liberal haven known as a "gun free zone", and the left blames guns.

You just can't make this shit up.
No dummy, they have concealed carry in Oregon. A student was interviewed yesterday who had a pistol with him, he was also a veteran. He also said there was very little he could do under the circumstances. Running to that part of the campus with a gun in his hand would have very likely gotten him shot by police.

He target people who were part of organized religion, which in his world means Chrisitans.

It REALLY is hard for some people just to say 'He targeted CHRISTIANS, which is what he reportedly did, and leave it at that, isn't it?! They have to throw that little 'caveat' in to make it sound like he wasn't JUST targeting Christians...which, again, is what he did. :p

We know he described himself as a conservative Republican. And now the LA Times is saying he also had "white supremacist" beliefs. Crazies have reasons for everything they do. And the reason is always crazy. He may have been thinking he was sending Christians right away to God. That he was doing them a favor. Who knows. I haven't been able to figure out the right wing for the last 30 years. Neither have they.

So, now conservative Republicans are anti-Christian? So much for the Conservative Republican/Evangelical Christian nutter narrative.

:)

21117.jpg

LOL So, I'm gonna ignore you because I just don't waste time on nut cases like you. You think in stereotypes apparently. I don't smoke anything.

You don't have to announce it, just do it, nobody really cares what you think or do sorry.

Forum List

Back