Down here in Florida, we have our annual Clay County, county fair. And we had a patriotic guy show up, and we thanked him.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Clay County Agricultural Fair (claycountyfair.org)
Masks Are Not Required, But Strongly Recommended! COVID Plan Below
Some wore masks, other didnt. This state is full of free people, who love to be outdoors and having fun. Not be shamed by the prog elites who live in misery. Our special guest appearance was non other than the guy who keeps this state open and fun.

Ron Desantis.
20210401_162006[1263].jpg

Some wore masks, other didnt. This state is full of free people, who love to be outdoors and having fun. Not be shamed by the prog elites who live in misery. Our special guest appearance was non other than the guy who keeps this state open and fun.

Ron Desantis.
View attachment 475195
I like the guy...future president and not to long away

Also when approaching the fair, they have signs posted for things you can and cant do...Notice the upper left hand item, that is approved. As a law abiding citizen, i followed the law...It would of been stupid for a prog slave to even think to try to Burn, Loot, or Murder in that place....
Inked20210401_165622[1265]_LI.jpg

Republicans love a prolific mass murderer.
whats your problem...dems pray to Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro and----- Hollywood...not a bad propaganda outlet for real
I have most of the prog slaves on ignore, so dont know what the creeptius said, but i am sure it i was derogatory towards the guy who keeps us free down here.

Ron Desantis.
View attachment 475195

God bless the Republic of Texas Florida!

:dance::salute::banana::mm::5_1_12024:

When did diSantis become a patriot? It must have happened over night. Did he have a sudden epiphany?

Forum List

Back