DOW Up 35% Since Trump Sworn In

It is up 20.8% since Jan 20, 2017.

Though, 8 years ago in the time frame between Jan 20, 2009 and Mar 22 2010 the market did go up exactly 35.4%.

You just had your presidents backwards.

The country is moving better after Trump signing the tax cuts, though.

We shall see, but since the day he signed the tax cuts, the rate of growth for the dow is 3.2%. That is not great.

Hey, unemployment is at it's lowest numbers since Trump took office.

Yes it is. That is a very good thing. The trend is continuing from the previous 5 years.

View attachment 184119
Wow! It was going up right before Trump took office. Good way to Keep America Great.

Uhhhh...if you say so..:113:

The stock market is not a direct reflection of a Presidency.

There are a million freakin' variables.

Giving a President credit or blame when the market goes up or down is just....

Aw, fuck it, never mind.

:rolleyes-41:

I couldn't agree more, but you have to admit it is fucking hilarious that the Trump zealot make a fake news thread and actually cited the rate of growth for the first year plus for Obama and not for Trump.

You cannot make this shit up. it is threads like this that I come to this forum. Some of the best comedy on the internet.

The country is moving better after Trump signing the tax cuts, though.

We shall see, but since the day he signed the tax cuts, the rate of growth for the dow is 3.2%. That is not great.

Hey, unemployment is at it's lowest numbers since Trump took office.

Yes it is. That is a very good thing. The trend is continuing from the previous 5 years.

View attachment 184119
Wow! It was going up right before Trump took office. Good way to Keep America Great.

Uhhhh...if you say so..:113:

giphy.gif

Thx, obama.

When it goes up tomorrow it will be Obummer's market again.

LOL yeah...the markets go up, the markets go down, been happening since they started
Like a market adjustment came out of the blue with no one expecting it. Bed wetters are not good at math either.
Steel Aluminum stocks sink Bring on the tariff lol A moron in our WH
Until they’re back up again tomorrow.
Try to understand this ,,you and sassy NO ONE wins a trade war
Seems to me China's been doing just fine at kicking our ass for years in this war.
It's just that the US hasn't been fighting back.

LOL yeah...the markets go up, the markets go down, been happening since they started
Like a market adjustment came out of the blue with no one expecting it. Bed wetters are not good at math either.
Seems to me China's been doing just fine at kicking our ass for years in this war.

Oh yeah, the US is just suffering...

in a couple months we will be tied for the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country.

We are as a country at full employment.

We had record breaking stock market till someone started a trade war.

But yeah, our asses are being kicked all the way to the bank. :21::21:

tanking the market, raising prices and eliminating jobs for the poor fuckwits that actually voted for the cheeto should straighten them right out, i bet.

in a couple months we will be tied for the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country.

It's not a "trade war" like the fear mongering Fake News labels it. Especially when America has the right to adjust trade proposals. You want the president to fail I get it.

Trump owns the Dow. He cited it when it was up, so he can't hide when it plummets.
Up 35% in 16 months, good times.

It's up 24%, not 35%.

^DJI Historical Prices | Dow Jones Industrial Average Stock - Yahoo Finance

I think you are both wrong.

Jan 20 2017 19827.25
Today 23959.51

So the change is +4132.09. Divide that by the starting number and the rate of change is +20.8%

Now, the ironic part is that take this exact same time frame 8 years ago during Obam'a first term and the rate of change is 35.3%.

Yes, that's correct. I inputted the numbers wrong.

It's not a "trade war" like the fear mongering Fake News labels it. Especially when America has the right to adjust trade proposals. You want the president to fail I get it.
:rofl:

keep telling yourself that as you solicit quotes for generic toilet paper by the roll, son

Oh lets not forget to mention Trump has added an additional TRILLION dollars of debt to our country in 6 months, a record speed.

It is a trade war you moron, even Trump said it was. "...trade wars are good, and easy to win"

Yes, I do want the President to fail in ruining our economy and plunging our country into another recession. And I am damn proud to admit that I want those things to fail.

Our businesses have been doing real well Profits were high,,,before trump

Trump owns the Dow. He cited it when it was up, so he can't hide when it plummets.
Up 35% in 16 months, good times.

It's up 24%, not 35%.

^DJI Historical Prices | Dow Jones Industrial Average Stock - Yahoo Finance

I think you are both wrong.

Jan 20 2017 19827.25
Today 23959.51

So the change is +4132.09. Divide that by the starting number and the rate of change is +20.8%

Now, the ironic part is that take this exact same time frame 8 years ago during Obam'a first term and the rate of change is 35.3%.

Yes, that's correct. I inputted the numbers wrong.

It is all good, I assumed that. Still funny as hell that the Trump zealot posted Obama's numbers and not Trumps!

Down over 700 pts today..

Yep, the Trump downturn continues....

So, you want the country to fail. Sad!

I want the country to fail because I point out the truth? Did the DOW not drop 724 points today? Correct my numbers if they are wrong. I'm all about the truth. Ugly or pretty. The truth shall set you free.

Same old.... same old crap rhetoric by the typical Trump hater. You're getting old.

:rofl:

keep telling yourself that as you solicit quotes for generic toilet paper by the roll, son
giphy.gif

Keep spinning about Trump like a crazed zombie then, pinky.

Forum List

Back