Doomsday Clock now 30 seconds nearer the apocalypse, because Trump

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Here it is, the Doomsday Clock
th

A bunch of pseudo scientists came together and set their unscientific Doomsday Clock arbitrarily ahead by 30 seconds. They predict the Apocalypse is 2.5 minutes away, whatever that means. There is no timetable set for the increments on the clock. Doomsday can arrive tomorrow or 100 years from now yet it is just 2.5 minutes away. All I can say is WTF? Are these people scientists dealing with exact quantities? It is evident from the article that they are on the Globalist payroll.

"The Bulletin cited several reasons for the decision, but called out "a rise in strident nationalism worldwide in 2016, including in a US presidential campaign during which the eventual victor, Donald Trump, made disturbing comments about the use and proliferation of nuclear weapons and expressed disbelief in the overwhelming scientific consensus on climate change.""
Doomsday Clock now 30 seconds nearer the apocalypse, because Trump

"We're all gonna die! Trump's appointing CHRISTIANS to high government positions!" Says the God Hating Libtard

Maybe what they mean is they are that much closer to killing themselves?

I can dream.

Nothing freaks lefties out more than the thought of their dependent feeder class getting jobs and supporting themselves.

I hope those pseudo scientists have been paid pseudo money for their "creation". Also looks like they have pseudo brains.
Well, they call themselves scientists and atomic scientists and climate change scientists yet there is no rhyme or reason what determines the increments of their clock, even if it is only a symbolic clock. Not too scientific, is it?

I can dream.
Doomsday for liberalism?

It's over. And the left is literally and figuratively shitting themselves.

And it is glorious.

BTW..it's going to get much worse for them before it gets better.
. All depends on them right ? They can keep fighting it all or do what most Americans do, and that is to work to make America great again.

I can dream.
Doomsday for liberalism?

And it is glorious.

. All depends on them right ? They can keep fighting it all or do what most Americans do, and that is to work to make America great again.

The left hates America.....they don't want us to be great...they thrive on racism and hate.....any real success defeats them....

I can dream.
Doomsday for liberalism?

And it is glorious.

The left hates America.....they don't want us to be great...they thrive on racism and hate.....any real success defeats them....

They are learning form their Sponsor-in-Chief, hateful Soros.

I can dream.
Doomsday for liberalism?

And it is glorious.

Oh it's beyond that. There is going to be accountability for what they HAVE done. Not just for what they're doing now.

I can dream.
Doomsday for liberalism?

And it is glorious.

. You might be right, and if so that's a shame.

Sounds like they are a bunch of global warming doomsday cultists suffering from a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). TDS is a recently discovered psychological disorder that is very similar to BDS. However, people who suffer from TDS tend to have more severe paranoid delusions than people who only suffer from BDS. Colloquially, TDS is often referred to as "BDS on steroids".

Forum List

Back