Why we all must die? Ukraine war moves 'Doomsday Clock' to 90 seconds to midnight

Get your asses out of Ukraine, you Russian beasts.
let Russia have that corrupt country, stop the bribe payments to the Biden family and let Putin deal with Zelenskii and his band or criminals. Ukraine is not worth one american dollar or one american life.

let Russia have that corrupt country, stop the bribe payments to the Biden family and let Putin deal with Zelenskii and his band or criminals. Ukraine is not worth one american dollar or one american life.
Ha, let's be honest, dude, this war isn't about Ukraine. It is about global alliances and regional and, more widely, global domination. Ukraine plays its role here as a tool to weaken Russia - one of the main regional powers in Europe and post-Soviet territory.

So, stop your empty whining about american dollars. It is all about keeping its role in the world, among other things.

Ha, let's be honest, dude, this war isn't about Ukraine. It is about global alliances and regional and, more widely, global domination. Ukraine plays its role here as a tool to weaken Russia - one of the main regional powers in Europe and post-Soviet territory.

So, stop your empty whining about american dollars. It is all about keeping its role in the world, among other things.
bullshit. Its about giving the weapons corporations more contracts so they can use the excess money to bribe congresspersons to give them more contracts. Our place in the world is secured by the things we produce, not some silly vendeta against Putin.

bullshit. Its about giving the weapons corporations more contracts so they can use the excess money to bribe congresspersons to give them more contracts. Our place in the world is secured by the things we produce, not some silly vendeta against Putin.
Yeah, the weapons corporations are also 'the things you produce'. Your place in the world is based on your economy, the role of dollar in the world trade and your military might. It is all intertwined. Don't fool yourself.

Yeah, the weapons corporations are also 'the things you produce'. Your place in the world is based on your economy, the role of dollar in the world trade and your military might. It is all intertwined. Don't fool yourself.
of course weapons are part of our GDP, also part of China's and Russia's. In our case that money could be used for other things that would actually benefit the citizens. That's all I am saying.

of course weapons are part of our GDP, also part of China's and Russia's. In our case that money could be used for other things that would actually benefit the citizens. That's all I am saying.
That's nonsense. There is no reason to believe that money would be spent on anything else or that anything is being neglected because of aid to Ukraine. In fact, the US has gained benefits from aid to Ukraine. Today we know much more about Russia's military capabilities than we did before the war and have been spurred into developing new offensive and defensive capabilities as a result. The fact that Russia is also being weakened by the war is also of great benefit to the US and its allies. Why not just tell that truth, that you oppose aid to Ukraine because the Democrats support it?

"Red lines" regarding arms deliveries to Ukraine must be crossed, Lithuanian President Gitanas Nausseda believes.

"You know, I have seen many red lines that have been drawn, and sometimes I even get the impression that these red lines were drawn not by us, by Western countries, by democratic states, but by the terrorist state Russia, which is trying to draw them with fear and threats. And it is trying to impose them," he said on Monday, January 30, in a program on national television, LRT Dienos Tema ("Theme of the Day").

The Lithuanian leader also stressed that more than one "red line" has been crossed in this area.

"Let me remind you not only about the history with tanks, but also about the fact that once the candidate status to the European Union was also a taboo for Ukraine, also a "red line", I remember it very well. Even when, say, war broke out, Germany at first categorically stated that it would send only body armor, helmets and similar equipment, but by no means weapons. But this red line has also long been passed, this Rubicon has been crossed," said Nauseda.

"No": Biden said that the US will not supply Ukraine with F-16 fighter jets
US President Joe Biden said on Monday, January 30, that the US will not supply Ukraine with F-16 fighter jets.
rus.tvnet.lv
"This rubicon has been crossed in such a way that I really hope that this "red line" - if it really exists, I think it exists only in the mind - that it will also be crossed. Because fighter jets, long-range missiles are an essential military aid, and at this moment, when the war is in such a decisive phase, when the turning point has to happen, it is essential that we do not delay, that we do not be late. So my answer to your question is: these "red lines" must be crossed," said the head of state.
You, fascist scum, crossed the brown line a long time ago.

14994926t1h7049.jpg

Last edited:
In this case you should go farther along the line and cut military spending, close down overseas military bases and leave military alliances around the world. Basically reducing the US's role from a global power to a regional one.

Alexander Khodakovsky, commander of the Donetsk republic "Vostok" battalion. Not an uncommon sentiment/dilemma currently.
Fn0dGz_WAAAWpsi

Forum List

Back