What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont Worry, It's FDA Approved

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First: Trump-the biggest idiot ever to serve as President.
Second: Trump rammed this vaccine down the FDA's throat even though the trials had only just begun.
Yeap...Trump even says it...this is HIS vaccine.

You can't trust either side. They are both equally evil.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Second: Trump rammed this vaccine down the FDA's throat even though the trials had only just begun.

So you won't be getting the shot?

Welcome to the club, fellow anti-vaxxer. :auiqs.jpg:

Bobob

Gold Member
Reaction score
So you won't be getting the shot?

Welcome to the club, fellow anti-vaxxer. :auiqs.jpg:
Why wouldn't I not get the vaccine? Your "club" is too self-destructive for my taste.

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
First: xiden-the biggest idiot ever to serve as President.
Second: the scum demonRATS rammed this 'vaccine' down the AMERICANS throat even though it kills and harms AMERICANS
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
First: xiden-the biggest idiot ever to serve as President.
Second: the scum demonRATS rammed this 'vaccine' down the AMERICANS throat even though it kills and harms AMERICANS
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
Lol, rats,idiot,shit stain is all ya got. No logic just playground bullshit. Hilarious!

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol, rats,idiot,shit stain is all ya got. No logic just playground bullshit. Hilarious!
pretty much the same words your scum demonRAT buddy used.....now you don't like those words? BOO-HOO
No logic just playground bullshit, as usual from you

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Bobo, let me introduce you to Quid Pro..

1627912332933.png

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't I not get the vaccine? Your "club" is too self-destructive for my taste.

I have natural immunity. Your clot-shot is far more "self-destructive", and you have no idea of the side effects you could develop, Mr. Guinea Pig.

:auiqs.jpg:

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
pretty much the same words your scum demonRAT buddy used.....now you don't like those words? BOO-HOO
No logic just playground bullshit, as usual from you
Aw, I guess ya don't have much faith operation warp speed then huh. Your good old buddy the Donald out to get ya? Mean while we pretty much irradiated polio, small pic and many other terrible deseases with vaccinations. Guess that is Wich craft in your world huh.

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aw, I guess ya don't have much faith operation warp speed then huh. Your good old buddy the Donald out to get ya? Mean while we pretty much irradiated polio, small pic and many other terrible deseases with vaccinations. Guess that is Wich craft in your world huh.
nope...delusional in yours, if you think the chinese flu jab is a vaccine....they tend to take more than 6 months, more closer to 7 years, to perfect any vaccine....good luck w/that jab....i'll wait until its perfected

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
nope...delusional in yours, if you think the chinese flu jab is a vaccine....they tend to take more than 6 months, more closer to 7 years, to perfect any vaccine....good luck w/that jab....i'll wait until its perfected
So no faith in operation warp speed then. Brought to you by none other than the Donald himself.

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
they tend to take more than 6 months, more closer to 7 years, to perfect any vaccine....good
They've been working on this vaccine for variations of the coronavirus (flu, cold) since 2015

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So no faith in operation warp speed then. Brought to you by none other than the Donald himself.
i didn't realize that TRUMP made the 'vaccine'....thanx 4 letting me know that

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They've been working on this vaccine for variations of the coronavirus (flu, cold) since 2015
and still have zilch....go figure....but listen to fake-i (lol)

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
So, you're admitting Donald Trump brought about the vaccine? You really do believe it's failing, or you would never admit that.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Trump came up with project warp speed short bus.

Yet you Nazis have lied for 6 months claiming he didn't. Remember Joe and the Ho both said not to get the vaccine because Trump was behind it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List