Dont Worry, It's FDA Approved

First: Trump-the biggest idiot ever to serve as President.
Second: Trump rammed this vaccine down the FDA's throat even though the trials had only just begun.
Yeap...Trump even says it...this is HIS vaccine.

You can't trust either side. They are both equally evil.

Second: Trump rammed this vaccine down the FDA's throat even though the trials had only just begun.

So you won't be getting the shot?

Welcome to the club, fellow anti-vaxxer. :auiqs.jpg:

First: xiden-the biggest idiot ever to serve as President.
Second: the scum demonRATS rammed this 'vaccine' down the AMERICANS throat even though it kills and harms AMERICANS
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

First: xiden-the biggest idiot ever to serve as President.
Second: the scum demonRATS rammed this 'vaccine' down the AMERICANS throat even though it kills and harms AMERICANS
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
Lol, rats,idiot,shit stain is all ya got. No logic just playground bullshit. Hilarious!

Lol, rats,idiot,shit stain is all ya got. No logic just playground bullshit. Hilarious!
pretty much the same words your scum demonRAT buddy used.....now you don't like those words? BOO-HOO
No logic just playground bullshit, as usual from you

Bobo, let me introduce you to Quid Pro..

1627912332933.png

Why wouldn't I not get the vaccine? Your "club" is too self-destructive for my taste.

I have natural immunity. Your clot-shot is far more "self-destructive", and you have no idea of the side effects you could develop, Mr. Guinea Pig.

:auiqs.jpg:

pretty much the same words your scum demonRAT buddy used.....now you don't like those words? BOO-HOO
No logic just playground bullshit, as usual from you
Aw, I guess ya don't have much faith operation warp speed then huh. Your good old buddy the Donald out to get ya? Mean while we pretty much irradiated polio, small pic and many other terrible deseases with vaccinations. Guess that is Wich craft in your world huh.

Aw, I guess ya don't have much faith operation warp speed then huh. Your good old buddy the Donald out to get ya? Mean while we pretty much irradiated polio, small pic and many other terrible deseases with vaccinations. Guess that is Wich craft in your world huh.
nope...delusional in yours, if you think the chinese flu jab is a vaccine....they tend to take more than 6 months, more closer to 7 years, to perfect any vaccine....good luck w/that jab....i'll wait until its perfected

nope...delusional in yours, if you think the chinese flu jab is a vaccine....they tend to take more than 6 months, more closer to 7 years, to perfect any vaccine....good luck w/that jab....i'll wait until its perfected
So no faith in operation warp speed then. Brought to you by none other than the Donald himself.

they tend to take more than 6 months, more closer to 7 years, to perfect any vaccine....good
They've been working on this vaccine for variations of the coronavirus (flu, cold) since 2015

So, you're admitting Donald Trump brought about the vaccine? You really do believe it's failing, or you would never admit that.

Forum List

Back