Don't Spread Your Legs

If you don't want to get pregnant, don't spread your legs.

Here's an article that's good for a laugh. We know who is really responsible.

---Who is responsible for unwanted pregnancies? Men, a new book argues.---

Well, one thing for sure. Women don't get other women pregnant.

Another thing for sure, a woman won't get pregnant if she doesn't spread her legs. It takes two to tango.
Sometimes in the case of rape it has been known to take 3 or 4 to hold her down. Sometimes with date rape drugs one guy can spread them for her with very little trouble at all. Just getting girls drunk used to be very popular, though I'm sure, nobody does that anymore.

I'm not sure we can say that with certainty anymore.
Don't get confused. Chicks with dicks aren't chicks. If a tranny has not had the root removed he can still extend the family tree. We are seeing this in prisons now, and unfortunately in girls restrooms in high schools.

Sometimes in the case of rape it has been known to take 3 or 4 to hold her down. Sometimes with date rape drugs one guy can spread them for her with very little trouble at all. Just getting girls drunk used to be very popular, though I'm sure, nobody does that anymore.
Sure because the majority of unwanted pregnancies are due to gang rape. That's a stretch.

Girls, aspirin is a cheap birth control pill. You hold it between your knees and whatever happens, don't let it drop.

I always liked that joke.

But holding an aspirin between her knees would not work. I actually proved that to my first wife.

Pretty sure I know what you mean. :p

Then allow me to explain. If you still don't understand, I will get into graphic detail.

My 1st wife made this joke. And while I laughed, I told her it wouldn't help. She argued that it was foolproof. Until one evening, as we are getting "frisky" I had her lean over a chair. In the midst of it all I stopped and asked "What about that aspirin now?".

Then allow me to explain. If you still don't understand, I will get into graphic detail.

My 1st wife made this joke. And while I laughed, I told her it wouldn't help. She argued that it was foolproof. Until one evening, as we are getting "frisky" I had her lean over a chair. In the midst of it all I stopped and asked "What about that aspirin now?".
Zackly. If you go in 'the back way' she could tie her legs together and it wouldn't save her.

Forum List

Back