Don't look now, but heeeeeeere'e Lamba!!!

Guess that explains why Peru has the biggest death rates.
Except that Peru only has about an 18% vaccination rate. I'm sure it's just a coincidence they have more deaths per capita than any other country in South America. The study you linked to is not peer reviewed so, we'll see how it goes. But I'm pretty sure I know who the dumbshits are that will be most susceptible to any new variant and it's not those that chose to use multiple tools to protect themselves.

Yea, fat and old people.

In America that's tens of millions of people. Then on occasion there will be people like this.

Though he's probably a RINO crisis actor, right and member of Antifa? Hell, he's probably one of the 'real' instigators of January 6th and Hillary had him killed to keep his mouth shut. Why not? You guys will believe anything.

In America that's tens of millions of people. Then on occasion there will be people like this.

Though he's probably a RINO crisis actor, right and member of Antifa? Hell, he's probably one of the 'real' instigators of January 6th and Hillary had him killed to keep his mouth shut. Why not? You guys will believe anything.
Yes, we’ve seen the fake news story about “the body builder”. He died of organ failure. Keep cherry picking cases though, it’s all you’ve got since the statistics don’t back up your claims.

Yes, we’ve seen the fake news story about “the body builder”. He died of organ failure. Keep cherry picking cases though, it’s all you’ve got since the statistics don’t back up your claims.
If he didn't have COVID he wouldn't have died. COVID complicates and exploits everything. Nothing fake about the stories.

Kind of like people who die of AIDS usually succumb to other illnesses such as pneumonia. We still list them as dying from AIDS.

Forum List

Back